HarmonicGrasshopper -- PHoenix, AZ instructors?

HarmonicGrasshopper

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but, I'm new to this forum and wanted to drop in. I'm really just starting out on my martial arts path with an instructor from the Taoist Institute in North AZ. I really enjoy the internal and external principles and practices I have been introduced to, but I am leaving the area for a while and don't known when I'll be back. :/

So... I just have a question for anyone: Does anyone know any good and vetted internal martial arts teachers in the Phoenix area? I'm looking to continue my training while I am away from Northern Arizona. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but, I'm new to this forum and wanted to drop in. I'm really just starting out on my martial arts path with an instructor from the Taoist Institute in North AZ. I really enjoy the internal and external principles and practices I have been introduced to, but I am leaving the area for a while and don't known when I'll be back. :/

So... I just have a question for anyone: Does anyone know any good and vetted internal martial arts teachers in the Phoenix area? I'm looking to continue my training while I am away from Northern Arizona. :)

Welcome to Martialtalk, bro.

You should go to the Meet and Greet section, that way more folks will see your post. There's a lot of people here who have knowledge and experience with training all over the place.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome. There is a member here, who is an excellent WC Sifu. I believe he is in Phoenix. He might be able to give you information you're looking for. His user name is Geezer.

Latest Discussions