Happy Thanksgiving!!!

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Happy Thankgiving from Hawaii! Did you know?..there is wild turkeys in Hawaii. My wife's family coffee farm have about a dozen wild turkeys roaming around the land. At night wild pigs will come to eat the fallen Macadaima nuts. The wild turkeys are to tough to eat. The wild boars are smoked. This is on the Big Island. It snow last month and they forcast another snowy top mountain,but it didn't fall. My son wanted to go and see snow on top of Mauna Kea mountain. Less than 40 miles from my house. Along the highways you can see wild donkeys and goats. On the mauka road (mauka-Hawaiian word for mountain) ,If you are lucky, you may see wild peacocks too.

Mauna Kea is the highest mountain in the world from below sea level and up.
Kona Coffee one of the strongest flavor beans, known for the aroma. All the coffee beans are hand pick. This is what we do part time, pick coffee during the season. (weekends) The only place in America where coffee is grown,..is in Hawaii. Aloha

OP
O

Oak Bo

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :cheers:

Hoping you all have a safe and sane Holiday while enjoying fine food and the company of loved one's and those you hold dear.
:karate:

Latest Discussions