Han Moo Kwan Hkd

D

Disco

Looking for information regarding school(s) / organizational link to Yong Ki Song's Han Moo Kwan Hapkido.

OP
A

Andi

Sorry, no info. I was just curious why you were doing all this digging on these various clubs/orgs/individuals. Just random research? Or are you compiling something? Sorry, just feeling nosy.

OP
D

Disco

As far as HMK-HKD, I have a personal interest. As for the other's, I have discovered that even so-called legit people often pad their backgrounds to make them look impressive. Even the people who some would consider non-legit or questionable at best, have some ties to legit organizations and people. I'm mainly doing this for my own general information, but since this is an informational forum, I see no problem with sharing. Perhaps some my come to the same conclusion that I have, which is - Everything is for sale and even the most respected organizations and people have questionable practices. The threads here are full of examples. For me, all this exploring on the net has opened my eyes to the world of martial arts. I guess the old saying, "what you don't know won't hurt you" holds true.
:asian:

Latest Discussions