Had a light workout after the gym

skyeisonfire

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ugh, back still hurting a little but not stopping me. Rehabbing is a B!!! Here though I'm just having fun. At the gym, was biceps and a light triceps day. I also worked a little on the booty. Since burning down the bodyfat and recomping, I've lost a bit of that too lol

OP
skyeisonfire

skyeisonfire

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just as a note: Injured, hurting, not letting is stop me, got me to the beat-up arthritic mess I am today....just sayin'

Yes...I've pondered that thought quite a bit. I've been trying not to over do it and seeing where I need to modify. That's why I've not been so energetic lately. Been working out a rehab/healing strategy. It's working slowly. But I'm trying not to lose flexibility I've worked hard to get.

I refuse to let aging take hold of me...but I do understand the concepts of limits and limitations. It's just excepting it is the struggle.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes...I've pondered that thought quite a bit. I've been trying not to over do it and seeing where I need to modify. That's why I've not been so energetic lately. Been working out a rehab/healing strategy. It's working slowly. But I'm trying not to lose flexibility I've worked hard to get.

I refuse to let aging take hold of me...but I do understand the concepts of limits and limitations. It's just excepting it is the struggle.

Thats great, glad to hear it.

But you should know, I refused to let aging take hold of me too....Then in my early 50s it hit me like a sledge hammer... a lot of old injuries, especially the ones I "worked through" let me know they were there and some even came back a second time...... But it is most certainly a struggle and if you stop it hits you harder.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Heal first. Train later. Especially with back injuries. Sometimes spinal injuries feel like muscular injuries.

Latest Discussions