Guess the birthdate!!

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As I'm sure some of you are aware, my good lady and I are expecting our first wee baby sometime in September, well I should probably add "should be expecting her to appear in September". Her first daughter was 2 weeks early. The due date is set to be September (middle of - exact date escapes me - I'm such a bloke sometimes... :rolleyes: )

However, as I'm certain a lot of us are aware, when baby is due to turn up, and when she actually DOES, can vary greatly. So, without further ado, I hereby give you the MARTIAL TALK BABY SWEEPSTAKE!! The rules are, everyone gets one guess as to when they think baby will be born.

First correct entry will receive.... nothing, but the sound satisfaction that they alone were right, and nobody else was!! ;)

Get them thar votes in!!

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
September the third whata great day.
Terry

Thanks Terry, first one in the draw. September 3rd is the official entry for Terry. Who's next. I'm curious to see who's prescience (lucky guess) is the most accurate. :asian:

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off...Congratulations to both you and your wife!

As for my vote...I'll say Sept. 13

Mike

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll say September 9 - then it would be easy to remember (9/9). A friend of mine got married that day for that reason, in 1999 - which made her anniversary 9/9/99.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congrats!

I'll say September 18th. Because 1 + 8 in 18 equals 9 which is the month, and if you add 2+0+0+6 for the year you get the 8 for the ones spot of the day, and if you subtract 8 from the 9 you get the tens spot for the day. :)

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Guys, I've been informed by my good lady, that the due date is the 19th September... We shall see, but some of you look to be pretty close to that. Thanks for the messages. :asian:

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations to both you and your wife!
I vote September 20th,

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Kensai! Congrats are in order.

You'll have to pick up a set of Leafs baby clothes now,if you haven't already. :) :lol:

As for my guess..I'll say the 27th,because since when are babies born on a schedule,eh?

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations! :partyon:

I'm going with 9/9. That's my hubby's birthday.

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Paul B said:
Hey Kensai! Congrats are in order.

You'll have to pick up a set of Leafs baby clothes now,if you haven't already. :) :lol:

As for my guess..I'll say the 27th,because since when are babies born on a schedule,eh?

She doesn't have any yet to be honest mate, she DOES have an Allblacks baby grow, but she'll like both hockey AND rugby, oh and let's not forget the MA. Just like her pappy. :)

27th eh? Good one.

9th for JT - (That's on or around my suspicion, but I'm rarely early for anything, so I don't see why my daughter should be ;) )

kenpo0324 - good guess mate. :)

Donna, Donna, Donna... What can I say, I showed this to Jayne, she hoped you were wrong. Lol... Sorry mate, no offence. ;)

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kensai said:
Hey guys,

As I'm sure some of you are aware, my good lady and I are expecting our first wee baby sometime in September, well I should probably add "should be expecting her to appear in September". Her first daughter was 2 weeks early. The due date is set to be September (middle of - exact date escapes me - I'm such a bloke sometimes... :rolleyes: )

However, as I'm certain a lot of us are aware, when baby is due to turn up, and when she actually DOES, can vary greatly. So, without further ado, I hereby give you the MARTIAL TALK BABY SWEEPSTAKE!! The rules are, everyone gets one guess as to when they think baby will be born.

First correct entry will receive.... nothing, but the sound satisfaction that they alone were right, and nobody else was!! ;)

Get them thar votes in!!

I am going for 9/11/06 sometime around 7:00 AM :)

This will give the day special meaning to your family (* as any day the child is born on will have special meaning *) and to give some the joy to celebrate on that day.

:asian:

OP
Kensai

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I am going for 9/11/06 sometime around 7:00 AM :)

This will give the day special meaning to your family (* as any day the child is born on will have special meaning *) and to give some the joy to celebrate on that day.

:asian:

Thanks Rich, but the 9th November (you guys do your dates back to front!!! ;) ) is waaaay out.

JK, you're right, it would be a happy moment to celebrate. I like the thinking there. :asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to say September 17th around 11am.

Congratulations, by the way!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why do you wonderful poeple keep guessing, the date is going to be the one I picked in the beginning remember the all powerful has spoken and that is it.
Goodbye
Terry