Greetings to you all!

A

akfathens

Hi everyone,

My name is Ken Blumreich, head instructor at AKF Athens Martial Arts in Athens, Georgia. I found MartialTalk.com after my web stats referral log led me back to a thread here that linked to our site (http://www.akfathens.com).

I just wanted to introduce myself and my art, say hello to everyone, and tell you all that I'm very impressed with MartialTalk.com.

I am a third degree black belt in the art of Kyuki-Do, a Korean martial art that synthesizes elements of Taekwondo, Judo and Hapkido. I have been studying martial arts for nearly fifteen years, instructing or assisting with instructing for around ten years, and running my own school here in Georgia for four years.

Thanks for providing such a great resource for martial artists to interact with each other. I'll be telling my students about MartialTalk.com, and I look forward to future discussions here.

Best regards to all,

Ken Blumreich
AKF Athens Martial Arts

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Mr. Blumreich; I hope you & your students enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

Respectfully,
Gin-Gin :asian:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Sir and welcome to Martial Talk.

I am intrigued by what I've read so far about Kyukido and would like to know more as it sounds much like what we do in my style.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Happy Posting!

:asian:

OP
V

Vadim

Hi Ken! Welcome to Martial Talk forums. :asian:

-Vadim

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Ken.
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

OP
A

akfathens

Hi again to everyone, and thank you for the warm greetings. For those of you who expressed interest in Kyuki-Do, there is a thread located under the Korean Martial Arts section that provides some additional information.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Ken

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad to have you among us! I really enjoyed your insightful answers on the Kyuki-Do thread!

- Ceicei

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome to the forums. Just read www site on your school. Enjoy it very much. Aloha

Latest Discussions