Greetings from the Sunshine State!

R

rattlerbrat

I'm Jennifer, a college student/martial arts student from Tallahassee, Florida. I'm happy to have found this forum! A lot of MA forums tend to be full of "ha ha your style is stupid!" and "...and I kicked his *ss good!" I'm glad that respect is stressed here.

I am a student of kenpo, as well as a kickboxer (what can I say? They're both taught in the same dojo!). I've done kenpo for three years, kickboxing for two. Our school also offers Saturday classes in modern arnis and grappling, which I attend whenever I can wake up.

Again, very happy to be here. You can look forward to my $12 to become a supporting member just as soon as I can squeeze it out of this turnip here. :)

OP
O

Oak Bo

Hi Jennifer :wavey:
Welcome aboard :cheers: glad you're here!
:asian:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy to have you here. Please fell free to ask questions, open threads, and give of your knowledge.

Being new here it might also help if you use the search area and you may find answeres or old thread that help .

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Jennifer and welcome. Quite a few college students here on the board.
Lots of information in the back threads and library, enjoy your time here!
And find us girls in the LLR, ladies locker room in the women's forum, that's where we discuss everything. See ya! TW

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Great to have you on the site, sounds like you are having fun in your training! stick with it...and let it be a fun part of your life! My stuff to you is stay in college...stick it out...finish it...and you will have no regrets! Its just a degree...make it a black one!!! Aloha

OP
V

Vadim

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to Martial Talk forums.:partyon:

-Vadim

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..I use to reside in the Sunshine State Ft. Lauderdale to be exact..Why I left there to return to Ohio I don't know..

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings from the Lone Star State, Jennifer! Hope you enjoy MT; there is a lot of good info & good people here. :)