Greetings from Norway

Faith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello there!
Im a 32 years old man from Norway. I have experience within Taekwondo first ITF, but now WT where im a red belt (1.gup). I also have experience from Makotokai karate where I am a blue belt.
I am now back for training taekwondo only.
My personal achievement of Martial Art, is to make is as a life style for my self. Im not sure how to exactly do that, but it will come. Im sure about it.
I love books about martial arts. I've just finished "a killing art", by Alex Gillis, now reading "living the martial way" by Morgan Forrest.
Cya around the forum!
Taekwon!

Best regards
Faith

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! You are from one of my favourite parts of the world, I'm hoping to visit soon, firstly to see the sites and secondly to visit Thord Paulsen at his garage :D as well as Trondheim MMA where I know some of the fighters who come across to the UK to compete.

OP
Faith

Faith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! You are from one of my favourite parts of the world, I'm hoping to visit soon, firstly to see the sites and secondly to visit Thord Paulsen at his garage :D as well as Trondheim MMA where I know some of the fighters who come across to the UK to compete.

Thank you! I am actually from Trondheim, so it's a very small world :D

isshinryuronin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome. Some good authors to look for include Dave Lowry, Joe Swift, Patrick McCarthy and Shoshin Nakamine - all of whom get into the essence and history of karate.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Doesn't Norway have one of the highest suicide rates in the world?

Actually, it's the same guy killing himself over and over again. I think the last time he drove his fjord into a light pole.

Parzival

Green Belt
Reaction score
Troll alert Faith. This guy is posting some strange stuff.
This actually rustles my jimmies

I didn't know much about Norway, and got that information from a movie that introduced Norway with that info, which was foreshadowing a very significant plot point later on in the movie. I was trying to make conversation with someone from a country I had very little knowledge of except for that one piece of info

Any of you guys wondering the movie was Lords of Chaos, don't watch that movie on date night you'll regret it

OP
Faith

Faith

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
This actually rustles my jimmies

I didn't know much about Norway, and got that information from a movie that introduced Norway with that info, which was foreshadowing a very significant plot point later on in the movie. I was trying to make conversation with someone from a country I had very little knowledge of except for that one piece of info

Any of you guys wondering the movie was Lords of Chaos, don't watch that movie on date night you'll regret it

By following that logic, we would also have dragons in Norway, but I haven't seen any yet. (Ref. Harry Potter) :hilarious:

Latest Discussions