Greetings from Australia

burleighgirly

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi and thanks to all who contribute to making this an active forum. I have trained Silat Perisai Diri for seven years with my daughter and husband, and enjoy it very much. I became a member here because of the women's martial art section - I am the only female red sash in my club and appreciate the support. I look forward to contributing in the forums, and hearing different views from other exponents of the martial arts.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi and thanks to all who contribute to making this an active forum. I have trained Silat Perisai Diri for seven years with my daughter and husband, and enjoy it very much. I became a member here because of the women's martial art section - I am the only female red sash in my club and appreciate the support. I look forward to contributing in the forums, and hearing different views from other exponents of the martial arts.
Nice to have an other girly on board. The more the merrier :) Looking forward to hearing more of your opinions and experiences. Welcome to MT :)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, BG. We have quite a number of ladies here at MT and several members from Australia and New Zealand too, so hopefully you'll soon feel right at home with us :bows:.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome BG. With your support, us Aussies can take on the world. Let's do it! :cheers:

Tswolfman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Hope you enjoy everything that is offered here.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard, bg............

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, as has been said good to have another sensible erm I mean female poster here lol!!