Greetings, from an undisclosed location...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello
5x8xefLwQaWQND3oZPvw_Simpsons%20Stare.gif

Yeah but atleast with pirates you wont end up with that blade across your throat and if a ninja hands you a beverage the last thing you want to do is drink it :rolleyes:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My advanced ninja training tells me that I probably should not give away my location but I am in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard"

But I currently have on a pair of these too...

41u67INjwML._SX342_.jpg

So I am confident no one will ever find me......

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, when I lived in Japan I couldn't help running into the Yamaguchi gumi-they were like the Castellanos of Osaka.....I was in a band, which meant working in bars, which sometimes meant Yamaguch gumi.....of course, they paid well, and tipped okay, and were never really trouble for me....in fact, except for the occasional "Frank Sinatra" request or attempt at turning a performance into a karaoke duet of some sort, I was mostly invisible to them, and, except for the cars and suits, they might have well have been invisible to me....
I only had one run-in with the Yamaguchi clan. Stuck my nose where it didn't belong while in Japan. The infamous Kristi tortured me while I ice skated in tights.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
have tangled with organized crime, street gangs, professional mercs, and international cartels.
I only get tangled in bed sheets with girls:D
I am thinking they call you white ghost like shiro or like in Chinese heigui not meant as a cool name but more as an insult.

Latest Discussions