Greetings, from an undisclosed location...

The White Ghost

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentleman. I humbly seek to join your community. For years I have lived in the shadows, stalking the night, seeking out those who would harm the innocent. I have tangled with organized crime, street gangs, professional mercs, and international cartels.

Because of my run ins with the Yakuza, I earned the name: ホワイトゴースト or The White Ghost. The above avatar isn't an actual picture of me, but it's a close enough likeness of my fierce image while in uniform.

Because I have chosen the path of the noble warrior, I know I will not die of old age. I have accepted that. And in whatever time I have left before I die alone fighting a battle I can't possibly, I hope to impart whatever knowledge I have unto my fellow warriors. And I wish to give hope to the hopeless to let them know a champion still walks this world.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, ホワイトゴースト.

Pass the popcorn, you rascal, you.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentleman. I humbly seek to join your community. For years I have lived in the shadows, stalking the night, seeking out those who would harm the innocent. I have tangled with organized crime, street gangs, professional mercs, and international cartels.

Because of my run ins with the Yakuza, I earned the name: ホワイトゴースト or The White Ghost. The above avatar isn't an actual picture of me, but it's a close enough likeness of my fierce image while in uniform.

Because I have chosen the path of the noble warrior, I know I will not die of old age. I have accepted that. And in whatever time I have left before I die alone fighting a battle I can't possibly, I hope to impart whatever knowledge I have unto my fellow warriors. And I wish to give hope to the hopeless to let them know a champion still walks this world.
th

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
rld.

Oh, hell. I'll bite.

Which of the boryokudan was it you had a run in with? The Yamaguchi gumi?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm ... I just checked the terms & conditions and I don't see an explicit prohibition on LARPing. The moderators can chime in on whether it would be covered by the ban on trolling.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Hmm ... I just checked the terms & conditions and I don't see an explicit prohibition on LARPing. The moderators can chime in on whether it would be covered by the ban on trolling.
There ought to be a caution about annoying the crap out of some of us, though......mostly he's been a good laugh.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

The rules would promote it wouldn't they? Because we don't fraud bust. So he says he is a ninja. Then he is a ninja.

Technically we are the ones trolling.

Last edited:

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Oh, hell. I'll bite.

Which of the boryokudan was it you had a run in with? The Yamaguchi gumi?

Hey, when I lived in Japan I couldn't help running into the Yamaguchi gumi-they were like the Castellanos of Osaka.....I was in a band, which meant working in bars, which sometimes meant Yamaguch gumi.....of course, they paid well, and tipped okay, and were never really trouble for me....in fact, except for the occasional "Frank Sinatra" request or attempt at turning a performance into a karaoke duet of some sort, I was mostly invisible to them, and, except for the cars and suits, they might have well have been invisible to me....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thank you for this, it had my husband especially and I in stitches on a very dull Monday morning. This week I'm taking our Brownies on pack holiday for the week, these girls have been looking forward to a week of Girl Guiding activities but that's gone out of the window now, I'm training them to be ninjers and to take their rightful place in our shopping centres.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this, it had my husband especially and I in stitches on a very dull Monday morning. This week I'm taking our Brownies on pack holiday for the week, these girls have been looking forward to a week of Girl Guiding activities but that's gone out of the window now, I'm training them to be ninjers and to take their rightful place in our shopping centres.

Could you please keep the lil ninjas North of the Watford gap please.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather be a pirate anyway. And not just because I have one eye and an affinity for water...

Pirates vs Ninjas.jpg

SAM_0643.JPG

See?
ARRRRRRRRR!