Greetings all.

S

Spanner

Hi there everyone, hope you're all well.

I've been lurking for a while, so I thought I'd join in.

My name's Hannah, and I live in Liverpool in the UK. I've been training in ju jitsu for a few years, and have started doing sub grappling recently as well. I also enjoy yoga and hill walking. Unfortunately, I can't do any of it at the moment, as I've injured my knee, hence spending an unhealthy amount of time on forums. :D

Some of you might know me from Martial Arts Planet, where I'm known as GhostFrog. I don't know why I registered under a different name, I must have been asleep that day.

Anyway, you seem like a cool bunch of people, so I'm looking forward to talking to you all.

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Hannah- nice name!! That is my niece's name as well. You have me curious now......what is Martial Arts Planet? I shall have to go take a look. This is a good board with lots of good people and info........enjoy!!

:asian: :karate:

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome!

I am relocating to the northwest of england at the end of the month.....
Maybe we'll bump into each other along the way..........
icon10.gif

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
welcome to MT...too bad about your knee...not being able to train is probably one of the most frustrating things ever...

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Spanner, on behalf of the Martial Talk Moderator team, welcome! Feel free to browse and post in whatever area you find interesting. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Enjoy your stay, and happy posting!

OP
O

Oak Bo

Welcome Hannah!
Glad you're here.

:asian:

OP
S

Spanner

Shodan said:
Welcome Hannah- nice name!! That is my niece's name as well. You have me curious now......what is Martial Arts Planet? I shall have to go take a look. This is a good board with lots of good people and info........enjoy!!

:asian: :karate:
Cheers for the greetings, folks. Martial Arts Planet is another forum, very similar to this one- lots of nice people! :D