Green Power Ranger to fight MMA!

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Gotta say it looks like he made the right decision. From what I had read he is serious about MMA competition and clearly the organiser wanted to use his celebrity to highlight something, not sure what though.

megat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
yeah he still have presence since he is the star of many power rangers series, recently the dino thunder as the black ranger. so he is still very popular and guess the promoter only wants his star status. waste his time training he sould morph and kick that promoter a**.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
He seems like a bully to me...if you look at the 2nd video on his page labeled "Out of control". You will seem him beating the tar out of lower belts. I wonder how long those guys will remain with him.

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
jasondfranksm.jpg

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
He seems like a bully to me...if you look at the 2nd video on his page labeled "Out of control". You will seem him beating the tar out of lower belts. I wonder how long those guys will remain with him.

I haven't seen the video you are talking about, but I have read many times that he is a bully. I read a few stories about him starting trouble and making fun of strangers in resturants (showing off for his friends).

AoG

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
wouldn't it be awesome if he were to fight in the old green ranger uniform...or something on his trunks that says green ranger or something...lol...takes me back to my childhood

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
from all of my findings Jason David Frank has been a devoted martial artist...although he has been on Power Rangers a bit, but who blames him...he was a role model for for young children everywhere, on a show that has strong moral values....Just how Chuck Norris has been in Walker Texas Ranger...there is no problem with teaching morals...and for someone to want to "get" at him in a last minute change to a schedule fight..just plain ignorence...

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I haven't seen the video you are talking about, but I have read many times that he is a bully.

On that video page, the video continuously plays and it is the second video where he is beating the tar out of his students. How would you like to be the kid that grew up with him as the Power Ranger, then sign up for his class and then have the Green Ranger beat the smack out of you. So much for role models.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
To be honest he's 33 with no MMA experience, i doubt very much that he will be successful.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I wondered about that.."getting" a celebrity.

I think with this "celeb," they picked the wrong one. While his mma experience is all in the dojo, he is one bad mamma jamma.
All joking aside, he can really thow down and he is very brutal when he fights.

AoG

Latest Discussions