Greater Chicago Area Black Belt Gathering (planning phase)

Discussion in 'Seminars, Camps, Events & Tournaments' started by Zoran, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Zoran

Zoran Black Belt

• Founding Member
    • LifeTime Supporting Member
    Some time in the next 2-3 months, I plan to hold Black Belt gathering in the Chicago land area. This will be open to all black belts in the area and open to all styles. The idea is to have an open exchange and workout. A chance to learn from each other.

There will be a mat fee of around $5-10 and the usual waiver signing. Only black belts.

Those of you on MT that are black belts and are in the area, you can post on here if you would consider coming or have questions. I will get back to the date, time and venue. Most likely, it will be held on a Sunday.

Also, I have a FB group Chicago Land Black Belt Club. A good way to connect with other black belts in the area.

2. miguksaram

miguksaram Master of Arts

Do you have an idea of where the location will be?

3. Zoran

Zoran Black Belt

• Founding Member
    • LifeTime Supporting Member
    So far, it may be in Oak Lawn. It is always possible it may end up in Addison.

So far, I know we should have black belt from a couple different styles of kenpo, kajukenbo, aikido, and danzan ryu jujitsu. There may be some BJJ guys coming and some traditional karate BB. I plan to have a 4 hour slot available at the venue (which ever one we go to).123