Grandmaster Hall

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I've met Gou on some other boards and I think he comes off as unecessarily rude much of the time.But he is consistent about it and this makes me think that he deserves some slack.So, while I don't think I'll invite him to my birthday party,
He could have come to mine, I think it would have been great!

Ganging up eh? Well I feel better too. I won't have to kill you both. I'm too good looking to go to jail.
Nope, as pretty as you are, you would be a big hit in jail.

T

tonbo

Okay, I gotta raise my hand as someone guilty of posting a "me too" post or two. It happens. Most of the time, I feel like I am overly verbose, rambling on until I have to smack myself into shutting up.

Occasionally, however, yeah, I do put in a simple "ROFLMAO" or smiley post. But doing it to up my totals? Please. Now *that* I take exception to. I may be wrong, but I think the majority of my posts are actual answers and responses......even though they are probably not all on in-depth MA topics (yeah, I'm in the humor forum, too!!).

I didn't take this personally, so I'm not trolling for a flame war. I do agree there are those that "me too" their way to Black and beyond.....but that happens in the MA world too, no?

Ah, well....back to my corner of the net....;)

Peace--

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those folks who only post to up their tally, who have 1000 'me toos' for every good post, dont worry. We have a 'Specul' title reserved for them...Hopefully we never have to crown our first "Howard Stern Black Belt". :D

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

For those folks who only post to up their tally, who have 1000 'me toos' for every good post, dont worry. We have a 'Specul' title reserved for them...Hopefully we never have to crown our first "Howard Stern Black Belt". :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny! I'm hoping you
DO hafta crown it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T

tonbo

Okay, now *that* was interesting.....So, someone with a Six Sigma Master Black Belt could *financially* kick your a$$?

That was really interesting.....I'm still confused, though....but nothing new *there*.....:D

Peace--