Gov. Cuomo bans possession of "undetectable" knives in NYC

Discussion in 'General Weapons Discussion' started by Invisibleflash, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Danny T

Danny T Senior Master

• Supporting Member
    :)
    Last weekend flew to Newark, NY from New Orleans and back with a couple students for the Pekiti-Tirsia International camp. They both walked right through security and waited patiently while I was scanned, wanded, and then patted down both times. In N.O. it only took a few minutes more but in Newark I was detained for almost 15 minutes along with a poor elderly lady in a wheelchair.

As to having articles as weapons...yeap...I'm sure we share a lot of 'outside the box' thinking. I always have a few.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buka

Buka Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    Yes, And I hear you on the credit card thing, been using them for a long time. I recently got a pre approved credit card in the mail. The darn thing was made of metal. I remember chuckling and thinking, “nah, too easy.” So I chopped it up with metal snippers.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Danny T

Danny T Senior Master

• Supporting Member
    One of my EDC. Crazy...!! corkscrew.jpg

4. dvcochran

dvcochran Senior Master

• Supporting Member
    We have a pigeon shooting day on Main Street once a year. It is a pretty serious problem and the community is glad to come together to help. Our government works hard to stimulate an active sense of the importance of community involvement. I do not know of anyone using air rifles. TN has a very low crime rate compared to nationally but it has been on the rise in middle TN because of the growth of Nashville.

I will avoid the political debate warnings this thread have been getting and just say your last paragraph is, well something else.

5. HongKongFooey.Returns

HongKongFooey.Returns White Belt

• Agree Agree x 1