Good teaching clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not at all, just not much point in talking to people whose agenda is trolling
You said this:
"Nobody is making any effort whatsoever. Your post a good example. No point in giving any info to people not motivated to receive it. Info is pretty straight forward in terms of this particular scenario. It's basic stuff, no reason not to share
Help is not just telling you the answer- you need to think it through"

-------I provided my answer. I'm not looking for help, just your answer to the question. I still haven't received one.

If there's no reason not to share. Why haven't you shared?

OP
G

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You could be Alan Orr, Robert Chu, or sifu Sergio for all I know. Your secret idiocy is fairly safe behind your fake name. So show some guts and explore the question without being such a baby about it. You might even learn something.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Lol at the desperation. Look, I don't really have time to deal with moronic points from stupid people who are just trolling. I have an early flight tomorrow. So if you want put some reasonable non bitchy questions, maybe explore the situation a bit, if you are brave enough to do so. Don't worry, I don't know who you really are. I will try to answer tomorrow evening (Europe) if LFJ has not already done so.
LMAO! Desperation is right. Seems to me you're struggling to answer the question for fear that someone will point it out as wrong.

OP
G

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It has been answered already, you dimwit. I think you were hamming it up too much to notice.

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You could be Alan Orr, Robert Chu, or sifu Sergio for all I know. Your secret idiocy is fairly safe behind your fake name. So show some guts and explore the question without being such a baby about it. You might even learn something.
I just might be, does it scare you to think that I might be someone well known in the WC community? If so I could ask that you be provided with a safe space.

I find it odd you won't answer the question. I know the answer, I want to know if you do.

By your constant deflecting and ignoring, I'm gonna say you don't. So if you would like to know, just ask me real nice like, OK?

Nobody Important

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It has been answered already, you dimwit. I think you were hamming it up too much to notice.
No it hasn't, not by you.

Why the name calling? Can't stand on the premise that you believe you hold the "One ring that binds them all" Frodo? Gotta resort to name calling to distract from the fact that you have yet to answer the question?

I can help if you would just ask.

Last edited:

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score
No it hasn't, not by you.

Why the name calling? Can't stand on the premise that you believe you hold the "One ring that binds them all" Frodo? Gotta resort to name calling to distract from the fact that you have yet to answer the question?

I can help if you would just ask.
The problem you note above only has one of three possible answers
1. He was taught by someone who uses the same circular logic as he does (which is not a good thing) so he thinks the question has been answered.
2. He doesn't actually know the answer or how to articulate the answer, and doesn't want to admit this.
3. Never knew the answer to begin with, doesn't even care what the answer may be and is simply in troll mode.

I think the last one is the least likely however because usually people in category #3 don't engage in ad hominem attacks as a defense mechanism, they simply continue with the train of thought that led to the confrontation to get a reaction.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lol at the desperation. Look, I don't really have time to deal with moronic points from stupid people who are just trolling. I have an early flight tomorrow. So if you want put some reasonable non bitchy questions, maybe explore the situation a bit, if you are brave enough to do so. Don't worry, I don't know who you really are. I will try to answer tomorrow evening (Europe) if LFJ has not already done so.

Robin can't do anything without Batman! ;)

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually, Guy gave an answer on two occasions many pages back. He said "Punch, punch, punch".

The problem is that this it what I had previously stated myself when I explained that "Wu never waits" ...that your intention is always forward, and that wu should be already be shooting forward to strike.

LFJ nixed this saying that just punching was NOT the solution since your opponent's punch had to be dealt with or you'd both just hit each other. He also ruled out using steps and turns, saying that this could be solved just using a stationary "SNT" approach. At this point I withdrew since the whole scenario began to take on the contrived appearance of a riddle, and it was clear that neither of these two had any interest in presenting their solution.

Personally, I think the whole idea that there is a "perfect" guard position is unrealistic. Really this thread was done and over ten or fifteen pages back. Honestly, these two should take KPM's advice and just go back to the other forum. It's almost empty, and they could re-fashion it into a place just for WSL-PB-VT, get Kevin G. back on board, and post back and forth about how perfect their system is without any of us intruding in their delusional world.:)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread locked pending staff review.

As a reminder, personal attacks, name calling, baiting, inciting conflict and trolling are all violations of the site's rules. Actions may include anything from warnings to infraction/warning points, up to permanent bans. A number of users in the Wing Chun forums may find it advisable to think about this, and their behavior.

jks9199
Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions