Good Cop / Bad Cop

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Sad but true....This jerk decided to plead out to all charges...I would have loved to been in court ( and I would have had to appear) to hear this guy explain to the judge what "dissing" was....

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So last night me and some friends had a few beers, ate some pizza and watched a Marathon of the Worlds Dumbest Criminals.

I think perhaps I found a new level of sympathy for the cops.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So last night me and some friends had a few beers, ate some pizza and watched a Marathon of the Worlds Dumbest Criminals.

I think perhaps I found a new level of sympathy for the cops.

Thanks Cryro...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The stupidity these people displayed, consistantly, in dealing with the cops was mind boggling.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
The stupidity these people displayed, consistantly, in dealing with the cops was mind boggling.

I know that you stated previously that some of your local LE agencies are are somewhat less than "respectable" in your opinion, but if you know of a jurisdiction with a good reputation that you could take a citizens academy or do a series of ride-a-longs with, you would get an even better idea of the realities of policing and the dynamics between cops, the normal public and the normal clientele.

Latest Discussions