Good bye Mt hello real world

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I always get a chuckle out of "real world statements" If you are communicating with people from all over the world then it's real world. But with that said, if I find out that Martial Talk has a bunch of robots that send out responses to my posts then I'm going to be pissed. CB Jones you better not be Ai software.

Granted Martial talk takes up a lot of my time. I do learn from the quality post here even if they are few in topic. They tend to occur as tangents to some other topic.
there is no AI on this message board. you must be malfunctioning... i mean. hallucinating! no AI here and never have been!

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Some times people post publicly to force self accountability and to self motivate. Shrug.

Regards
Brian King

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
IIRC, I was making $3.35 At mcd in 1986. But I got to flirt with a lot of college coeds while working drive thru, so priceless. :)
I would imagine that a McDonalds drive-thru cashier is quite the babe magnet for college girls :D

Not to be outdone, I was doing the same thing, but at Der Weinerschnitzel back in the 70's :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the same reason why, when you quit a job you hate, you walk into the bosses office, tell him he sucks and pop a bag of shiny glitter all over his office a him then dance out the door singing glitter ,, glitter
it feels good. there is no satisfaction if you just dont show up, sitting on your couch eating a bowl of fruit loops.
I dunno...Fruit Loops are pretty satisfying.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC, I was making $3.35 At mcd in 1986. But I got to flirt with a lot of college coeds while working drive thru, so priceless. :)
At about the same time (1987-88), I was working at Baskin Robbins for $1.90 an hour. It was classified as a seasonal business, so was allowed to pay below minimum wage. My bonus was that I could eat as much ice cream as I wanted when the owner wasn't in.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know the title of this thread is driving me insane....every time I read it my demented little noggin immediately goes to this

So if you folks keep this thread alive... I am sharing the ear worm it is giving me....enjoy :D

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know the title of this thread is driving me insane....every time I read it my demented little noggin immediately goes to this

So if you folks keep this thread alive... I am sharing the ear worm it is giving me....enjoy :D

Why do I find 80's women so attractive? The super gloss red lipstick. .......

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Absolutely my dear! My thick Kielbasa will not disappoint you. :D
Well is close though not quite the mititei and but if you smother it in sweet chilli sauce first then I would happily have a taste, is lunchtime here I could do with a fill of that now!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My $1.50 at Kentucky Fry Chicken was back in 1972. Back in 1970, my dishwasher job was $1.25 (my rent was $28 monthly).

I honestly don't recall for sure, but I think as a bagger in a local grocery store about 1958, I was making somewhere between 60 to 80 cents an hour. Then I joined the US Army and made something like $74 a month. About 1963, a recruiter was trying to convince me of the advantages of US Army pay. I told him I could get out, go back to college, and earn more bagging at the grocery store than staying in the US Army. And I could have.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I honestly don't recall for sure, but I think as a bagger in a local grocery store about 1958, I was making somewhere between 60 to 80 cents an hour. Then I joined the US Army and made something like $74 a month. About 1963, a recruiter was trying to convince me of the advantages of US Army pay. I told him I could get out, go back to college, and earn more bagging at the grocery store than staying in the US Army. And I could have.
yes but your not taking into account all the wonderful benefits like,, agent orange, jungle flashbacks, morphine addiction and besides you would really be doing those poor souls a favor to help them gain and maintain a solid democracy.

Latest Discussions