Goldberg

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
scott hall needs to just quit too he got fired from wwf wcw wwe and i think he is out of jeff jarretts also... they need to lock him up for a few months and let him detox even those wonderfull pills didnt help him

Someone doesnt like the N.W.O.....or more over Scott Hall :asian: :rolleyes:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

i had no problem with the NWO i think it was a good idea to start with... but you can only run with that story line for so long back when it was just hogan hall and nash it was ok...but when they started adding the wolf pac and the latino world order and all those other little off shoots it got really stupid and lame... and no i dont like scott hall never have and never will... i laughed my *** off when xpac or rather 123 kid beat his *** for the first time...

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
i had no problem with the NWO i think it was a good idea to start with... but you can only run with that story line for so long back when it was just hogan hall and nash it was ok...but when they started adding the wolf pac and the latino world order and all those other little off shoots it got really stupid and lame... and no i dont like scott hall never have and never will... i laughed my *** off when xpac or rather 123 kid beat his *** for the first time...

X-Pac sucks and has done since day one :shrug:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

true but it was still funny having him go from doing works for everyone to accidentaly beating scott hall that was awesome... and yes xpac still sucks... if he had not beaten scott hall he would most likely still be doing works in dark matches like the brooklyn brawler is... and if it wasnt for kevin nash scott hall would have been out of work along time ago

OP
E

ECYili

just another voive of agreement here, X-Pac REALLY SUCKS!!!!!! I didn't like him much when he was the 123 Kid. I did like Scott Hall when he was Razor but then I grew to the age of reason.
I still hold a special place in my heart for Roddy Piper, Snuka, Paul Orndorff and all those guys of that era. That's who I grew up with and kinda favor those over most of the new guys. There are a few guys now that I like.

Oh by the way I'm more of a Lita person myself, Victoria comes in second.

Dan

OP
M

Master of Blades

Now Castillo if you want a performer then Shawn Michaels is your man! :D

*Sweet Chin Music to the Groin*

:D :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Now Castillo if you want a performer then Shawn Michaels is your man! :D

*Sweet Chin Music to the Groin*

:D :rofl:

Sorry, I'll take Chyna, if you don't mind!;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Double post by accident :asian:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by tarabos
ROFLMAO...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's an oxymoron if i've ever seen one...

:D BTW Did I hear someone say Victoria..........:eek: I spose it would have been worse if you said Jazz :rolleyes:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tarabos
ROFLMAO...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there's an oxymoron if i've ever seen one...

Watch it, Segal's loose, and with that scowl on his face, he's gonna start killing again!:eek:

OP
E

ECYili

yeah I said Victoria but she comes in a distant second to Lita.

With all the banter going on back and forth here, we're gonna have to start the MTWA (Martial Talk Wrestling Association) pretty soon.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by ECYili
yeah I said Victoria but she comes in a distant second to Lita.

With all the banter going on back and forth here, we're gonna have to start the MTWA (Martial Talk Wrestling Association) pretty soon.

THAT would be cool! We could get together and wrestle each other! Now wheres my pink spandex...............:rofl:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

see see everyone i told you he was a pervy hobbit fancier lol pink spandex you are not getting anywhere near me lol

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
THAT would be cool! We could get together and wrestle each other! Now wheres my pink spandex...............:rofl:

With that being said, I ain't getting in the 'Squared Circle" with you!:eek:

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Hey, the Harts made Pink-and-Black their own...

but then again, they all weighed over 200 lbs, so nobody was likely to tell 'em that the pink really did bring out the colour of their... er... yeah, anyway, NO PINK SPANDEX. EEEEEEEE-VILLE.

OP
E

ECYili

ok important note to self; never make fun of a very large man's lady-like attire.

so what color spandex is acceptable for manly men?

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Originally posted by ECYili
ok important note to self; never make fun of a very large man's lady-like attire.

so what color spandex is acceptable for manly men?

I don't even know if spandex is acceptable for any "manly men," frankly.

Black, maybe? Makes you look slimmer, or so I've been told... not that a three-hundred pound gorilla cares one whit about how it looks. Funny how a three-hundred pound wrestler will, though, eh?

Latest Discussions