Goldberg

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
OP
E

ECYili

We're probably not going to see much of Goldberg. Just like Scott Steiner came in and made a big impression right off the bat. Goldberg will probably do the same thing. Some of the big names now, Undertaker, Steiner, Goldberg and Austin only wrestling part time. Goldberg himself doesn't even know how much he's going to wrestle. In one of the last Ross reports on the WWE website said that they were haveing a tough time coming up with an amount of dates Goldberg would wrestle, which says right there that he's only going to be part time.
Again it's a business and they're tryinig to get their numbers up. If Goldberg doesn't pull his weight they'll cut him. The amount of business they do is more important then keeping someone around that isn't drawing the money they want.

Just my thoughts.

Dan

OP
J

Jill666

I was less than facinated with him the first time- really couldn't care less now. He's probably contributed about 4 seconds of true entertainment to my life. Points deducted every time I have to look at that lizard tongue face he does.

I actually watched most of Smackdown the other night. I enjoy WWE from time to time. The Japanese tag team were a lot more fun to watch than I expected, and Mysterio vs. 'Taker- what can I say! :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by ECYili
We're probably not going to see much of Goldberg. Just like Scott Steiner came in and made a big impression right off the bat. Goldberg will probably do the same thing. Some of the big names now, Undertaker, Steiner, Goldberg and Austin only wrestling part time. Goldberg himself doesn't even know how much he's going to wrestle. In one of the last Ross reports on the WWE website said that they were haveing a tough time coming up with an amount of dates Goldberg would wrestle, which says right there that he's only going to be part time.
Again it's a business and they're tryinig to get their numbers up. If Goldberg doesn't pull his weight they'll cut him. The amount of business they do is more important then keeping someone around that isn't drawing the money they want.

Just my thoughts.

Dan

Your thoughts are Cold Facts, when it comes to the WWE! Good insight on your part!:asian:

OP
E

ECYili

Thanks Castillo :asian:

I follow wrestling alot but I don't get way into and follow every little divisional wrestling company or get on all the wrestling internet sites. The only place I get the information is straight from the WWE website. I try not to speculate on things cause it seems that the wrestling industry is tough to figure out if your not apart of it.

take care

dan

OP
M

Master of Blades

Ok first of all.........Castillo....You cannot go 5 minutes without latching onto someone else can you! And about the whole visiting thing......Were on the same evil side! :p

TLH3rdDan, Speaking of Brock Lesnar........Who saw the twit cripple himself with that shooting star press at Wrestlemania....After I got over the shock I couldnt help but laugh :rofl:

Jill666, I love the Japanese tag teams.....Kaientai were my favourite but I have no idea where Taka is these days :mad:

And as for Goldberg.....His first official match will be at Backlash against the rock......So I'm not gonna sit anticipating in my seat :shrug:

And speaking of anticipating....HOW MUCH HYPE WAS THERE FOR NATHAN JONES!!!!! HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT A FEW DECENT UNREALISTIC KICKS AND PUNCHES! THEY HYPED HIM UP FOR SO LONG AND THEN THE FIRST TIME HES SUPPOSED TO WRESTLE HE GETS BEATEN UP! ITS ALL A PLOY TO NOT LET US KNOW HOW **** HE IS TILL ITS TOO LATE! :mad:

Woooooheeee......Glad I got that out :D

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Ok first of all.........Castillo....You cannot go 5 minutes without latching onto someone else can you! And about the whole visiting thing......Were on the same evil side! :p

TLH3rdDan, Speaking of Brock Lesnar........Who saw the twit cripple himself with that shooting star press at Wrestlemania....After I got over the shock I couldnt help but laugh :rofl:

Jill666, I love the Japanese tag teams.....Kaientai were my favourite but I have no idea where Taka is these days :mad:

And as for Goldberg.....His first official match will be at Backlash against the rock......So I'm not gonna sit anticipating in my seat :shrug:

And speaking of anticipating....HOW MUCH HYPE WAS THERE FOR NATHAN JONES!!!!! HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING EXCEPT A FEW DECENT UNREALISTIC KICKS AND PUNCHES! THEY HYPED HIM UP FOR SO LONG AND THEN THE FIRST TIME HES SUPPOSED TO WRESTLE HE GETS BEATEN UP! ITS ALL A PLOY TO NOT LET US KNOW HOW **** HE IS TILL ITS TOO LATE! :mad:

Woooooheeee......Glad I got that out :D

Ouch! That stings!

Just for that, I myself am gonna revive the dreaded NWO!:mad:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by RCastillo
Ouch! That stings!

Why so I can die laughing? :rolleyes:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ouch! That stings!

NWO ???
Not Worth Owning?

Not Well Off?

No Won Outside?

:rofl:

I could not resist. :cool:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
NWO ???
Not Worth Owning?

Not Well Off?

No Won Outside?

:rofl:

I could not resist. :cool:

N.W.O.......What an idea.......I'm still laughing at Nash! He was not allowed to wrestle for SOOOOOO long and then he came back, first match crippled himself AGAIN and hasnt come back! Bloody Hysterical :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

N.W.O.......What an idea.......I'm still laughing at Nash! He was not allowed to wrestle for SOOOOOO long and then he came back, first match crippled himself AGAIN and hasnt come back! Bloody Hysterical :rofl:

You're making me mad! Don't make me put my Scott Hall routine on you!:mad:

OP
M

Master of Blades

You're making me mad! Don't make me put my Scott Hall routine on you!:mad:

Dont even get me started on Scott Hall.......He was even worse :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Dont even get me started on Scott Hall.......He was even worse :rofl:

That's it! I'm pulling out all the stops on you, "The BIG SHOW" is coming to land on you!:mad:

You'll be as flat as a manhole cover!

OP
M

Master of Blades

That's it! I'm pulling out all the stops on you, "The BIG SHOW" is coming to land on you!:mad:

You'll be as flat as a manhole cover!

Bigshow............:shrug: You really are trying to make me laugh to death......Next thing your gonna be throwing X-Pac at me :rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Bigshow............:shrug: You really are trying to make me laugh to death......Next thing your gonna be throwing X-Pac at me :rofl:

Never did like him, but I love his wife-to-be, Chyna! I'll grapple with her any day!;)

OP
M

Master of Blades

Never did like him, but I love his wife-to-be, Chyna! I'll grapple with her any day!;)

Chyna..........Shes a bit........BEEFY........Dont ya think. I'm more of a Trish person myself.........Always like the idea of Stratusfaction 100% guarranteed :D

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Speaking of news about the WWE, has anybody heard about this "Willie the Worker" guy? Some WWE wrestler decided to start bashing the WWE under a nomme du guerre. Any ideas who it is, if you're keeping up with it?

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

And by the way, Goldberg's trouble. He'll injure someone again, just like he did to Bret Hart. Gotta be able to wrestle before you get in the ring, folks.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

quote: Originally posted by RCastillo
You're making me mad! Don't make me put my Scott Hall routine on you!

which one is it your talking about the... get drunk and start a fight on a plane one... or the get drunk and dont show up for the event one?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
quote: Originally posted by RCastillo
You're making me mad! Don't make me put my Scott Hall routine on you!

which one is it your talking about the... get drunk and start a fight on a plane one... or the get drunk and dont show up for the event one?

That was not cool............Neither, the one where he power bombs his victims!:mad:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

scott hall needs to just quit too he got fired from wwf wcw wwe and i think he is out of jeff jarretts also... they need to lock him up for a few months and let him detox even those wonderfull pills didnt help him

Latest Discussions