Goldberg

• Thread starter Master of Blades
  • Start date
M

Master of Blades

Not sure about this whole ploy of boosting ratings by bringing Goldberg into the WWE to beat on Rock and stuff. Not sure if its gonna work? Does anyone reckon its a good idea? :confused:

And whats all this stuff about Tito Ortiz coming to WWE :confused:

:asian:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

goldberg sucks plain and simple... he is a one trick pony... i dont know why they brought him in other than possibly to pick up some more of the old wcw fan base... i didnt like goldberg in wcw and im sure i wont like him in wwe...

OP
R

RCastillo

Not a man in the WWE that can take him!:eek: He is Da Man!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think Goldberg is more enteraining than some of the other guys in the WWE. He should be fine there. Actually he just may boost their ratings.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I think Goldberg is more enteraining than some of the other guys in the WWE. He should be fine there. Actually he just may boost their ratings.

I concur, just what the WWE needs, a shot in the arm for new talent. BTW, stand still, I'm gonna give you a shot to the body, it's gonna sting.;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
BTW, stand still, I'm gonna give you a shot to the body, it's gonna sting.;)

You are going to have to catch me. :p

OP
R

RCastillo

You are going to have to catch me. :p

Ok, let me get my New Balance running shoes on!:cool:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, let me get my New Balance running shoes on!:cool:

If it will make you one second faster than sure, I would hate to dust you.:rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

If it will make you one second faster than sure, I would hate to dust you.:rofl:

Yes, by the laughing smiley, I can see your sincere concern.:mad:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, by the laughing smiley, I can see your sincere concern.:mad:

Ha ha ha, You got me. Ok we'll run as far as you want then at the finish line I'll do this :moon:

OP
R

RCastillo

Ha ha ha, You got me. Ok we'll run as far as you want then at the finish line I'll do this :moon:

Ok, Boot to the Groin!:D

OP
M

Master of Blades

Well now you two are done playing Kiss Chase does anyone else care bout Goldberg? :rolleyes:

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

ok how can you possibly say goldberg is a good thing... he is no different than brook lesnar just another pumped up guy who has no talent in the ring... goldberg and lesnar both need to go to OVW or some minor league group and work on their ring skills... if lesnar had not had paul heyman with him he would never had made it thru the first week on tv... goldberg what a damn joke all he does is stomp around the ring and stick his damn tounge out is he the illigitimate son of gene simmons or something? yes i think wwe needs more new talent but they need good new talent... goldberg is not what the wwe needs... nor is lesnar... the wwe needs to take the talent that they have picked up over the past year and develop them... they need to try some new story lines also... oh well just my rant lol

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Well now you two are done playing Kiss Chase does anyone else care bout Goldberg? :rolleyes:

HEY! Yeah, I kissed him alright, with a right cross! NATO, or not, you bring up that rumor again, and I'll visit you soon!;)

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
ok how can you possibly say goldberg is a good thing... he is no different than brook lesnar just another pumped up guy who has no talent in the ring... goldberg and lesnar both need to go to OVW or some minor league group and work on their ring skills... if lesnar had not had paul heyman with him he would never had made it thru the first week on tv... goldberg what a damn joke all he does is stomp around the ring and stick his damn tounge out is he the illigitimate son of gene simmons or something? yes i think wwe needs more new talent but they need good new talent... goldberg is not what the wwe needs... nor is lesnar... the wwe needs to take the talent that they have picked up over the past year and develop them... they need to try some new story lines also... oh well just my rant lol

That's it, I'm gonna pass your name on to Goldberg. You need a whipping!:)

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

alright ill be glad to give him a size 11 steel toed boot to the balls lol then tap dance on his head lol

OP
R

RCastillo

alright ill be glad to give him a size 11 steel toed boot to the balls lol then tap dance on his head lol

Toed Boot, huh, you must be related to Seig?;)

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

i dont know wether or not to take that as an insult or a compliment...

OP
R

RCastillo

i dont know wether or not to take that as an insult or a compliment...

Compliment of course, I would not dare insult a fellow MA!:)

Latest Discussions