Goldberg vs. HHH

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What do you think McMahon is going to do with them? Keep HHH the champ and do away with Goldberg or have Goldberg win the championship finally? I believe they will let Goldberg win the championship to keep him around. Any other thoughts?

P

pknox

That makes sense, as didn't Goldberg just sign a pretty big contract not that long ago?

K

Kroy

I think we are all getting a little of HHH. He's due for a vacation.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kempojujutsu
They need to get rid of him (HHH) and his two wrestling moves.
Bob:asian:

I agree and nor have I been much of a fan of his. Flair needs to retire, Hogan needs to retire, or go train people at the training centers if they just can't get out of the business. I'm sure McMahon must pay them well enough to do that.

K

Kroy

Bob:asian:

He had two moves? I must have missed one.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
What do you think McMahon is going to do with them? Keep HHH the champ and do away with Goldberg or have Goldberg win the championship finally? I believe they will let Goldberg win the championship to keep him around. Any other thoughts?

You've finally come around to your senses. It's Goldberg' all the way! He's the baddest man on the planet:cool:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
You've finally come around to your senses. It's Goldberg' all the way! He's the baddest man on the planet:cool:

From above comment; see locker room.:rofl:

T

TLH3rdDan

HHH Sucks
Bob

are you on something? im not a big fan of HHH but he is light years ahead of goldberg and i still dont get why they signed him all he can do is spear snarl and give the jack hammer. goldberg is a joke and has been since wcw. that elimination chamber match was a joke. they must have hired vince russo back for the writing of that match. if they let goldberg have the title it will be the biggest mistake they have made in a long time. as for flair and hogan. they need to go train people or retire. by the way where the hell is hogan? and did anyone see that joke of an ironman match with angel and lesnar?

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
HHH Sucks
Bob

are you on something? im not a big fan of HHH but he is light years ahead of goldberg and i still dont get why they signed him all he can do is spear snarl and give the jack hammer. goldberg is a joke and has been since wcw. that elimination chamber match was a joke. they must have hired vince russo back for the writing of that match. if they let goldberg have the title it will be the biggest mistake they have made in a long time. as for flair and hogan. they need to go train people or retire. by the way where the hell is hogan? and did anyone see that joke of an ironman match with angel and lesnar?

That's it, YOUR NEXT!:soapbox:

R

RCastillo

I would like to see more titty and *** matches with the fine ladies of WWE. HHH is a turd in the toilet. Flush him.
Bob:rofl:

Finally, another MA with my good thoughts!:D

T

TLH3rdDan

"I would like to see more titty and *** matches with the fine ladies of WWE. HHH is a turd in the toilet. Flush him.
Bob"

i agree completely with the first sentence but the second one no... i think he should give up the title to someone but not goldberg. HHH has his place there he is a great heal.

"That's it, YOUR NEXT!"

alright! BROTHER!!!! bring it on. cage match next monday night in the garden

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TLH3rdDan
...by the way where the hell is hogan?

I thought he was Mr. America on thursday nights.:confused:

and did anyone see that joke of an ironman match with angel and lesnar?

Yes,
And thank god I didn't watch all 60 minutes of it.:shrug:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would like to see more titty and *** matches with the fine ladies of WWE.

I agree whole heartedly.:asian:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I see you are still making friends everywhere you go.

Yep, I'm the " new self" appointed Ambassador of Kenpo!:cool:

P

pknox

Unfortunately, I don't think HHH or Goldberg are able to fill the void left by the Rock, and that's the real problem. Both are talented physically, but I don't think either one can work a storyline like the Rock can. While I respect both of these guys for what they can do with their bodies, HHH is basically a cheap copy of Superstar Billy Graham in my eyes, and while Goldberg is cool, his "berzerker" schtick gets old after a while.

As long as Rock is doing movies, the WWE will only have him part time, and I think that's going to hurt them in terms of story development. The guy can really work a crowd, and is great whether he's a face or a heel. Perhaps if Stone Cold is able to get a more active physical role it may get better, but I don't think that will happen either (is his neck still screwed?). I thought they would do something with Goldberg and Stone Cold together, but I don't know about that either -- I think Vince is grasping at straws.

Oh, and by all means, more T&A, especially if it's Trish, Stacy, or Torrie. :D

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by pknox
Unfortunately, I don't think HHH or Goldberg are able to fill the void left by the Rock, and that's the real problem. Both are talented physically, but I don't think either one can work a storyline like the Rock can. While I respect both of these guys for what they can do with their bodies, HHH is basically a cheap copy of Superstar Billy Graham in my eyes, and while Goldberg is cool, his "berzerker" schtick gets old after a while.

As long as Rock is doing movies, the WWE will only have him part time, and I think that's going to hurt them in terms of story development. The guy can really work a crowd, and is great whether he's a face or a heel. Perhaps if Stone Cold is able to get a more active physical role it may get better, but I don't think that will happen either (is his neck still screwed?). I thought they would do something with Goldberg and Stone Cold together, but I don't know about that either -- I think Vince is grasping at straws.

Oh, and by all means, more T&A, especially if it's Trish, Stacy, or Torrie. :D

Can't argue about that one. No one can carry a story line like the "Rock!":cool:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Yep, I'm the " new self" appointed Ambassador of Kenpo!:cool:

Those are some pretty big shoes to have on.:confused:

Latest Discussions