Girls, what's under your gi?

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by KenpoTess
There's a handful of us that wear the underarmor, a couple of the guys and myself, as far as 'slimy', that doesn't bother me, but then being a female, I tend to wear silk and satins :)
Underarmor does absorb the sweat ~! I, for one, don't care for the feeling of sweat 'dripping'.

Where do/did you get this Underarmor? Sounds like something I'd be interested in getting.

Dot

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Where do/did you get this Underarmor? Sounds like something I'd be interested in getting.

Dot

If you have a Dick's Sporting Goods store near you Dot, they have it :) There's a variety of styles from sleeveless etc. and you'll want a bigger size than you normally wear.

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by KenpoTess
If you have a Dick's Sporting Goods store near you Dot, they have it :) There's a variety of styles from sleeveless etc. and you'll want a bigger size than you normally wear.

Yeah, Dot ... do you have Dicks near you? :D

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
if not dicks try www.galls.com They are a big LEO supplier and generally ship very quickly. Prices are fair, but not the cheapest you will find.
Basically the stuff is some kind of super-wicking synthetic wonder fabric.
Tess- I wore some under a polo shirt today at work (no kevlar today) and I've gotta tell you..I couldn't wait to get out of it. But if it works for you cool!
Chad

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by dearnis.com
if not dicks try www.galls.com They are a big LEO supplier and generally ship very quickly. Prices are fair, but not the cheapest you will find.
Basically the stuff is some kind of super-wicking synthetic wonder fabric.
Tess- I wore some under a polo shirt today at work (no kevlar today) and I've gotta tell you..I couldn't wait to get out of it. But if it works for you cool!
Chad

Hey Chad, yeah well I can't wait to get out of it too after an hour of sparring~!! You can actually wring the stuff out ~!! Tonight I wore a regular lightweight cotton black t-shirt during sparring and blech... drip. drip.. drip.. sorry for the visual with sound effects *G*

dearnis.com

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
its worse under a vest...everything is king of glued together. You just dont feel it as much as you do with cotton ..until the vest comes off.
(dont get me wrong, kevlar is great stuff, but the comfort level....)
(Sorry for the "glue-ey visual)
Chad

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
I saw this thread, and thought, why is this here.? My curisoity got the best of me, and went in anyway. Who do I find, but Mr. Farnsworth advertising his tight bikini Spiderman underwear, and a cup. And this, from an IKKO man? It's a good thing the Goldendragon is "down under," oh, wait...........he might like this thread himself!:barf:

Alright, so I didn't see this until now. This is where you got that undies comment, huh? I do wear my biking shorts to bike in and go to class to help hold the cup in place.:eek: As for the Goldendragon wait until he returns from his trip!! There will be some order around here then:eek: . He will definately keep you in line.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Alright, so I didn't see this until now. This is where you got that undies comment, huh? I do wear my biking shorts to bike in and go to class to help hold the cup in place.:eek: As for the Goldendragon wait until he returns from his trip!! There will be some order around here then:eek: . He will definately keep you in line.

Bout time you read it, getting slow, are we?

About the Dragon, he may very well stay "Down Under" indefinately.

I had a good time with this one!;)

OP
K

KenpoGirl

There's actually a couple places I can go and all local. Ours is Source for sports.

I don't really like the hight necklines, but hell I'll try anything once. ;)

Dot

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's actually a couple places I can go and all local. Ours is Source for sports.

I don't really like the hight necklines, but hell I'll try anything once. ;)

Dot

This neckline isn't too high Dot, keeps the sweat from dripping between *G*

Attachments

• $tess-underarmor.jpg
    $tess-underarmor.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 423
OP
K

KenpoGirl

Of corse I'd never look that good in it.

Thanks for the preview. :D

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
from the photos I've seen of you, Dot, you'd look fabulous in anything you choose to wear.

OP
R

RCastillo

Of corse I'd never look that good in it.

Thanks for the preview. :D

Wolf whistles from Texas! Show us!!!:D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I bought the underarmour shirt to wear under my kevlar, unfortunately, the friend of mine that picked it up for me picked up my normal size, it's like trying to stuff a sausage. Tess tried it on and it works really well for her. It seems to keep her cooler and it looks good on her. I may try a larger size, but did not like it as a skin tight feel. Kevlar is not comfortable until temperatures drop below freezing.

Latest Discussions