girls could fight!

M

muayThaiPerson

hey guys, im speaking in a non martial arts context here.

ive noticed that women , non MA, use the best strategies. they knee, kick, and use a palm strikish punches. ive never seen a non MA guy do a knee before.

i sparred with this woman in my class and she wooped me sick. theyre such good fighters. CRAZY!!!

ill never mess with a chick:D

OP
M

Master of Blades

But they also tend to leave themselves the most open for return attacks!

OP
E

Eraser

Originally posted by muayThaiPerson

ill never mess with a chick:D
Muay,
Good.. you shouldn't!!!!!!! hahahahaha....
U don't even want to know what we talk about behaind closed doors... but if i told ya ... i'd have to silence ya.. ROFL (kidding)

Master of Blades,
All i can say is... one good kick\knee to the groin on a man... and we don't have to worry about if we leave ourselves open or not..... we can just point and laugh.. as we walk away!!

ROFL..

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eraser

Muay,
Good.. you shouldn't!!!!!!! hahahahaha....
U don't even want to know what we talk about behaind closed doors... but if i told ya ... i'd have to silence ya.. ROFL (kidding)

Master of Blades,
All i can say is... one good kick\knee to the groin on a man... and we don't have to worry about if we leave ourselves open or not..... we can just point and laugh.. as we walk away!!

ROFL..

Is it true that if you kick a girl in the groin that it's very painfull also? :idunno:

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yes, apparantly it separates the 2 pelvic bones slightly, then causes them to crash back together, trapping god-only-knows how many nerve endings.....

There are theories that it's more painful for a woman if done correctly....

OP
E

Eraser

Yes that true too...
its a very sensitive area for both Men and Women!!!
I personally just think Men make a bigger deal about it!!!
HAHAHAHA:rofl: ;)

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

IM WEARING CUPS FROM NOW ON!!!!EVERYWHERE i go:eek:

OP
E

Eraser

Awwww come on.. that just takes the fun and surprise outta life.. Live on the edge man.. go free... Just don't p@ss off any girls..
hehehehehe;)

Latest Discussions