KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry...couldn't resist. :D

homeboysights.jpg

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
LOL that’s funny. I bet the LAPD with start to issue that weapon soon.

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is getting some glocks for his 21st birthday (which is rapidly approaching). I think I have to see a friend about making some of these for him :)

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow, how disturbing and rather. . . . sacraligious. There are a few Austrians rolling in their graves (or laughing really hard).

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, there was an incident where ignorant politicians tried to make a huge stink out of this:

Hoax angers city officials

Bogus flier promotes night sights as accessories for Glock handguns

BY WILL JONES
TIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER
Jun 18, 2001

For a few hours, Birdman Weapons Systems and the HoMeBoY Nyte-Sytes were prime targets in Richmond.

"They're advocating destruction on our streets, and they're targeting our people," Councilman G. Manoli Loupassi said. "That's about as bad as it gets."

Police Capt. Walter Allmon expressed similar outrage. He said a flier promoting the HoMeBoY is disturbing because it's designed to appeal to young black men, who often are the victims of gun violence in Richmond and elsewhere.

Allmon, who leads Richmond's detective division, brought the flier to the city's Public Safety Committee about three weeks ago and said it had been distributed that weekend at a gun show in Henrico County.

The flier, actually a printout from a Web site, urges would-be buyers to "be the first in the hood to have the HoMeBoY brand Night Sights installed on your New-Model Glock!"

It says orders are being accepted and shows pictures of a Glock handgun outfitted to allow sideways shooting "as seen in today's hit movies."

"Allows firing from car windows, over fences, bar counters, or simply while chasing someone through the hood!"

Birdman Weapons Systems promotes itself as providing "Unfriendly Products for an Unfriendly World." The flier gives specifications for the HoMeBoY, including its weight and size, as well as the Glock models on which it can be used.

Before realizing the HoMeBoY apparently isn't an actual product, Loupassi, chairman of the Public Safety Committee, was outraged. "I believe that is indefensible, and I'm part of the pro-gun lobby," he told a reporter.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think we can give the politicians a break this time. There is so much silliiness out there being presented in a serious manner that it is hard to tell the stuff made to be funny. All the gang jewlery, music, etc are done by people trying to make a quick buck while knowing what they are supporting. I can almost see people coming up with this product for the same reason.

The ad is pretty funny. But do you want to see some of the web sites I have found that are just as funny but are meant to be serious? Try Topsecrettraining.com for a start and then ask yourself if this ad pales by comparison.

B

Bigfoot

Can I get mine with diamonds in the sights. I need my bling. I'll need a Tommy Hilfiger holster also.

Latest Discussions