Funniest Martial Arts Videos!!

jkdgenius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, post your funniest martial arts related videos, let's get a good collection in one place! I'll get us started with this gem:

OP
jkdgenius

jkdgenius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Good fight scene but I don't get what's funny about it though
I kill myself everytime I watch that scene, probably says more about my twisted sense of humour. But where I come from, you run your mouth like that then get yo *** handed to you, that's funny!

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I kill myself everytime I watch that scene, probably says more about my twisted sense of humour. But where I come from, you run your mouth like that then get yo *** handed to you, that's funny!
Tbh I like warrior but I like Tom Hardys fights the least because it's obvious why they're so fast. As a friend who's a movie fight choreographer told me the faster the fight scene the less skill the actor has so they need to hide it.

His brothers fight scenes were way better and that's because the actor is a karate black belt and had years of bjj training so he'd look more realistic (note I know Tom hardy does do bjj but his characters style wasn't grappling heavy)

OP
jkdgenius

jkdgenius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
His brothers fight scenes were way better and that's because the actor is a karate black belt and had years of bjj training so he'd look more realistic (note I know Tom hardy does do bjj but his characters style wasn't grappling heavy)
Yeah I hear you there

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you there
Also I just didn't like tommys character I know we're meant to sympathise with him the war hero beaten by his dad as a kid watched his mum die and that stuff sucks but he came across as a jerk in the movie if he hated his dad that much he wouldn't have used him for training. Plus Brendan went through all that stuff as well and he didn't have a chip on his shoulder.

Plus Brendan was a bad ***. Former UFC fighter, fought a few smokers fights then beat Anthony Johnson, Nate marquadt (yes they were fictional fighters in that film but Still) and the movie version of fedor all in one night then got smashed for 5 rounds by Tommy then broke his shoulde and rear naked choked him to win. Total badass lol

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahhh I haven't watched a single video here and I already love the thread... will report back!

There are also far too many Master Ken ones that could flood this thread ;D

OP
jkdgenius

jkdgenius

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ahhh I haven't watched a single video here and I already love the thread... will report back!

There are also far too many Master Ken ones that could flood this thread ;D
Haha definitely!

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Enter the Dojo on Youtube has a TON of funny martial arts videos.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was always a fan of the classics.

Latest Discussions