Fu Jow Pai

Black Tiger Fist

Green Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations Jeff, how are you? Are you still in Miami? If you are please send me and email. Chat with you soon and it is really good to hear from you.

I'm actually doing pretty good, yourself? I'm actually going to be in Richmond, VA for the next few weeks. I don't always have internet access, so it might take me sometime to reply to anything you may want to know. My email is the same just email me anytime you like..

jeff:)

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
I use to have the video set of Tak Wah Engs but have lost it. Saying this don't you think that some of the time Martial artist them selves create the next set of charlatan's? Not to say i have used them to teach but i do believe that there is some system that openly admits to taking Tak Wah Engs stuff an using an saying they are some Kenpo style think.

Also not a put down to Fu Jow Pai or Tak, just saying that this is what happens when we try to diversify are income thru using other avenues. It happens in all system to, the first known style of video tape sold on martial arts was a system of Tai Chi Chuan, that just makes you go hum!

An secretly i have always wanted to train with Tak Wah Eng or someone in the Fu Jow Pai system. Just not possible do to i live in the middle of the country an most Fu Jow Pai system are on each coast.

OP
BlackTiger1

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations, nobody you are absolutely right and I am against Taks Videos, but not because he is trying to make money. I would never stand in the way of anyone trying to make money the best way they know how. And yes you can learn a lot from the types providing you are from our system. For we can weed out what is real and what is just for marketing. The best way to know who are charlatans and who are the real International Fu Jow Pai Federation Inc. instructors is to contact us. We can be located in the West Coast or the East Coast of the United States and not over seas. Or you can contact the Grand Master, who is Si-Gung Wai Hong present day Father of the International Fu Jow Pai Federation Inc.

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
So here is why way back when i was young why i wanted to study Fu Jow Pai, before i explain i ended up doing Hsing Yi, Wing Chung, Bagua(Original Style), Tai Chi Chuan(Yang, Chen, Wu). So before i did those styles about twenty years ago i had studied up on what style could be tracked to there sources an Hsing Yi was one style an so was the modern version of Fu Jow Pai. I took Hsing Yi, Taiji an bagua and wing chung cause it was all i could find in Kansas City at the time. Many other system out there can not an do not have written sources going back past about 200 years but both Hsing Yi and Fu Jow Pai do. Not so much talking about the linage thing, but about that these where system before the martial arts bans that survived do to the military adapting these systems as a standard part of there fighting approach. People have to realize that the only reason these system have predating information past 200 years ago mean that these system where just part of the government so any material written would be slightly easier to keep around but all others would end up being destroyed. Odd thing is all other system are argued about where there linage is what it means but not these two systems.

OP
BlackTiger1

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations NOBODY, first I will say the three systems. You have learned and are still learning are very good and complete systems without a doubt. If your interested in going to a seminar given by Grand Master Wai Hong Ng, You may still be able to attend. Here is a web site you can get the information from. The seminar will take please in San Diego, California. Sifu Giuseppe Aliotta is a disciple of Sifu Tak Wai Eng. and you can follow this link to get more information on the seminar. West Coast Martial Arts Academy

I am not sure if it has already taken place or it is going to take place. However you need to speak with Sifu Giuseppe Aliotta. He is really a nice guy and friendly.

swinging arms

White Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are going to be any Fujowpai seminars on the east coast

OP
BlackTiger1

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greeting and salutations swinging arms, yes there is going to be a seminar on the East Coast this June. Father's Day weekend in Boca Raton, Florida. Grand Master Wai will be at the Kung Fu Conservatory. You can follow this link for more information to location. http://www.kungfuconservatory.com

I was wondering if there are going to be any Fujowpai seminars on the east coast

MeatWad2

Green Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations, nobody you are absolutely right and I am against Taks Videos, but not because he is trying to make money. I would never stand in the way of anyone trying to make money the best way they know how. And yes you can learn a lot from the types providing you are from our system. For we can weed out what is real and what is just for marketing. The best way to know who are charlatans and who are the real International Fu Jow Pai Federation Inc. instructors is to contact us. We can be located in the West Coast or the East Coast of the United States and not over seas. Or you can contact the Grand Master, who is Si-Gung Wai Hong present day Father of the International Fu Jow Pai Federation Inc.

Where is GrandMaster Wai Hong's school? I am coming to NYC and would like to visit while I am there.

OP
BlackTiger1

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
OP
BlackTiger1

BlackTiger1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations to all on October 7th, 2007 Kwan's Kung Fu Studio, Inc. Well be celebrating the Grand opening of a New headquarters in Peekskill, New York. You can click on the link or call, for more information. Kwan's Kung Fu Studio - Location & Directions

Peekskill, NY: The new headquarters will be opening soon.
203 Ester Street. Peekskill, NY - (914)-747-4545
2 blocks South of Main St.

Latest Discussions