Freemasonry

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Surprised no one else posted this one. Neither the Masons or the Knights run the world, it's the StoneCutters!
:D

I've got a friend who's a mason, forwarded this thread to him.

My understanding is that the Knights were formed as a Catholic alternative to the Masons and other similar groups.

Last edited by a moderator:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just watched a documentary on this subject. Very Satanic. Not for me.

Share which one.

Chances are, I have watched it with my Mason husband and laughed my butt off!

There is a lot of BS around.
Some, because the people are not in the group, some because they left it....or were asked to leave.

Satanic?
I can pretty much tell you, knowing the area we live in, it would never fly.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was on the discovery channel. Not sure the title. I'll have to look.
Well there's your problem. You should know better than to trust the discovery channel...just a channel full of bs made and tailored for bsers (with one or two exceptions)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well there's your problem. You should know better than to trust the discovery channel...just a channel full of bs made and tailored for bsers (with one or two exceptions)

Source?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think what you get on Discovery Channel is different from what we get! I've just switched over to it to see what programmes are on and none of them correspond to what you have on any day.

It has become a reality TV station here. With an occasional faux-cumentary (careful how you say that!) where scientists, as played by actors, are gathering evidence to support the aquatic ape theory despite threats from the American government. http://dsc.discovery.com/show-news/mermaids-the-body-found.html

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basically what the above people have said. I don't have a particular source, but just turn on the discovery channel at any given time, or watch a documentary on it, then factcheck what they say, and you'll see what I mean.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Basically what the above people have said. I don't have a particular source, but just turn on the discovery channel at any given time, or watch a documentary on it, then factcheck what they say, and you'll see what I mean.

Wait a minute...are you trying to tell me they didn't REALLY find a Mermaid :uhyeah:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute...are you trying to tell me they didn't REALLY find a Mermaid :uhyeah:

Wow you definitely get better programmes lol, we get stuff about cars, battles etc. I quite like the one where they follow the pilots in Alaska though, it's not a flashy programme, the scenery is enough to make it exciting.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alllrighty then. (There's a reason I don't watch much television....LOL)

Ours isn't too bad, we tend not to have the more lurid 'documentaries' but some of the reality stuff is pants.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They found the mermaid just like they found the horse dragons a few years back (would provide a link, but for the life of me I have no idea where to find it)

Latest Discussions