Frank Shamrock Vs. Mirko Cro Crop

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Frank shamrock. Cro cop is another who made his name in Japan then suddenly when he entered America lost most of his fights then went back to Japan an dominated so another juicier.

Shamrock is a legend of mma one of the most well rounded in the early days he deserves way more recognition but danas ego means we barely hear his name

Reedone816

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Pride cro cop, he can shatter bone in guard position.

Sent from my BV8000Pro using Tapatalk

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Come on, @Headhunter , let's be real. The early MMA guys were juicing like crazy... everywhere. Most of the guys who were in the early UFC events were also or had also competed in Japan. There was a lot of cross pollination.

I'm taking Frank Shamrock, but not because he was a saint, for crying out loud. I think Cro Cop was mostly a kick boxer, and Frank Shamrock was more well rounded.

3-2 Frank Shamrock as of the time of this post.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah....good chance Shamrock and Cro Cop were both juicing.

Either way I good with either winning. I voted Cro Cop just because for some reason I always liked him.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it the same thing every time in these threads? Pretty entertaining though :)

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The only advantage Frank Shamrock has over Cro Cop is grappling/submissions. Out of Cro Cop's 50 pro MMA fights he's only lost 3 by submission, Cro Cop would destroy Frank in stand up.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's not the same thing. Last time, we were arguing about two completely different guys. :D
Unfortunately, I can’t rate the post funny, like, agree, and disagree, and informative all at the same time. The rating system is too restrictive in this instance.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's not the same thing. Last time, we were arguing about two completely different guys. :D

Like an old Packard. Classic.