Forum Updated 5-27-2007

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got same error again, while performing the same task. Clicking on New Posts.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Made some more tweaks. Let me know of all errors. Thanks!

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm getting the same problem with the arcade that Kacey had:

fnorfurfoot, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I was able to get on earlier this morning. I have restarted my computer but I still cannot get in to the arcade.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The arcade one I just duplicated, won't let me in either, and I'm pretty sure that admins have permission to play penguin bashing ;)

LuzRD

Black Belt
Reaction score
"LuzRD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

no arcade for me either

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"LuzRD, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

no arcade for me either
You have to be a supporting member to access the arcade.

So what are you waiting for?

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok, I'm weighing some options here.....am thinking a full reinstall may be in order.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm going to try reuploading the files. If that doesn't fix things, I'll be doing a clean installation and importation, which might take a day or so to run.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got this one when I tried go read a post, it let me in the second time.

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
  1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got this one when I went to post a reply

Warning: require_once(/home/martialt/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/init.php on line 155

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/martialt/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/martialt/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 155

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got the same error trying to access arcade and when my Who's Online page tried to refresh itself.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok, most of those are temp issues as I was reuploading the core files again.

Lets see what happens now.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While attempting to access this post, at about 4:07 Denver time, I got the following error:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

When I clicked on it again a couple of minutes later, the link loaded.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only problem I've had is a persistent one: every single window change takes forever to complete now. The dreaded `busy-wait' swirling colored wheel comes up and sometimes goes on for 10 seconds or so. It's driving me nuts!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shouldn't be doing that. I'll contact the tech team, see if they can look into server settings.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I appreciate it, Bob. It only started in the past few days right at the time of the upgrades, so I'm pretty sure it's happening at your end. I'm viewing it as a test of patience... which I'm failing miserabley!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First click on this link about a minute ago resulted in this error:
image.php
Database error The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.martialtalk.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.martialtalk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Second click worked fine

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While trying to post this:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=799680#post799680

But, it posted the first time anyway.

Latest Discussions