Forum Updated 5-27-2007

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've updated the core software and several add ins tonight.

Any problems, please let us know.

Thanks! :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm seeing a somewhat random error pop up, with the message about running something and a cache. I've got inquiries out on what to do to fix this issue.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't had any errors, exactly, although earlier this morning the page just went blank. No warning, no error message, nothing - just suddenly went blank. Refreshing the page fixed it. If it helps, I am using Windows XP Home, with Mozilla Firefox.

I do like the additional blue line between the stickied posts and the rest of the sub-forum.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I haven't had any errors, exactly, although earlier this morning the page just went blank. No warning, no error message, nothing - just suddenly went blank. Refreshing the page fixed it. If it helps, I am using Windows XP Home, with Mozilla Firefox.

I do like the additional blue line between the stickied posts and the rest of the sub-forum.

No problems for me to report Bob and I agree with Kacey, love the blue line between the stickies, makes them stand out more, maybe people will take the time to read them....LMAO, what am I thinking...has hell frozen over or something? ;)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've updated the core software and several add ins tonight.

Any problems, please let us know.

Thanks! :)

Okay, I've got one: it won't let me into the Arcade. Instead, I got this error message:

Kacey, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm seeing a somewhat random error pop up, with the message about running something and a cache. I've got inquiries out on what to do to fix this issue.

Happened to me a few minutes ago, but I just went back and tried the forum page again and it was fine. :idunno:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Running some tests and making some minor tweaks.

For the arcade issue, try clearing your browser cache and accessing it again.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Running some tests and making some minor tweaks.

For the arcade issue, try clearing your browser cache and accessing it again.
I tried that before I posted... it didn't work. Sorry, I should have said.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey,
Any way you can try a different browser?
I'm unable to recreate the issue from this end.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't duplicate it either. Try with a different browser as Bob suggested, if that clears it up it's something with your end, if not it's this end.

Anyone else have this issue?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't duplicate it either. Try with a different browser as Bob suggested, if that clears it up it's something with your end, if not it's this end.

Anyone else have this issue?

I did from work but it is working fine at home. Will try again at work tomorrow and let you know. I think I have the same browser on both.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kacey- are you using IE? I use it with no problem for here...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey,
Any way you can try a different browser?
I'm unable to recreate the issue from this end.

It's working now... I dunno what happened, except that maybe shutting the computer down while I was at class cleared something out even more than clearing the cache. Thanks for checking!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is anyone still getting the plain white vBulletin error screens?

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have other issues. No Bob not those issues this is not one of the premium forums. ;)

It seems that the main Forum page takes a real long time to load. I can get to Martialtalk.com no problem. When I click on the Forum link it takes a real long time to load to be able to log in.

I have also had today from IE (* work *) and Netscape (* home *) both froze and would not continue to load until the window was closed and then re-logged in (* IE did nto require the re-login *). Netscape also closed up all tabs and the window as well just a few minutes ago.

But in general all is well.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi Bob. I got one of these

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
  1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

I was clicking on "new post". Trying it again later it seemed ok, but I thought I'd let you know :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're trying to track that one down.

If anyone gets it, post it here please.
Thanks!

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you can copy and paste the error message into here and specify what you where doing when it happened, that would be great :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okey Dokey ...

This morning I was trying to look at another user's profile and encountered this error on a plain white page:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213
And then, about one minute later, I tried to reply to a thread by clicking the "quote" button in a post and got this error:

Latest Discussions