6. Lightsaber Practice with Captain Solo

5. Tinkering With the R2 Unit

4. Manually Targeting the Rebel Base

3. Performing the Jedi Hand Trick

2. Scratching Yoda Behind the Ears

1.Test Firing the Death Star

Also

If Samuel L.Jackson was in Star Wars...

1. You can stick your well-laid Death Star plans up your well-laid ***.

2. You must go to Dagobah, where you will be taught by Yoda, the sly, sweet mother f****r who taught me this ****.

3. Thats no moon, ******* - thats a f****ing space station!

4. I don't care how good you say they are. I ain't fightin' alongside no f**k-*** teddy bears.

5. You don't need to see my goddamn identification, 'cause these ain't the motherf****n' droids you're looking for.

6. Womp rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'll never know, 'cause even if it did I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r.

7. This is your father's lightsaber. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every motherf******g stormtrooper in the room... accept no substitutes.

8. If Obi-wan ain't home then I don't know what the f**k we're gonna do. I ain't got no other connections on Tattooine.

9. Feel the Force, motherf****r.

10. You sendin' in the Fett? ****, Hutt, that's all you had to say!

11. Yeah Chewie's got a hair problem. What the brother gonna do? He's a wookie.

12. Does Jabba the Hutt look like a *****?

13. Hand me my lightsaber... it's the one that says, 'Bad Mother F****r.

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

LMMFAO!!!!! those are awesome love the last one for sam jackson lol

OP
D

daniel_r

I think George Lucas should take note and let Sam the Man do his thing... might take the certificate up a few ages but who cares

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by deadhand31

yeah, star wars has some pretty dirty lines. for example:

"Judge me by my size, do you?"

"Get in there you big furry oaf. I don't care what you smell!"

"Come, good food, come!"

You are so going to hell. :D

Cthulhu

OP
R

Ronin

Rumor has it Qui-Gon-Jinn will be cloned in the new movie. Anyone hear about this?

OP
I

islandtime

Originally posted by TLH3rdDan

LMMFAO!!!!! those are awesome love the last one for sam jackson lol
Ditto on that. Being a big Sam Jackson fan I was rolling myself

I can see him now quoting " Ezekial 25:17" after cutting someone up with his lightsaber

Gene Gabel

OP
D

daniel_r

Originally posted by islandtime

Ditto on that. Being a big Sam Jackson fan I was rolling myself

I can see him now quoting " Ezekial 25:17" after cutting someone up with his lightsaber

Gene Gabel

Haha..... I think George Lucas should be taking note... these ideas would make for a nicer family viewing

OP
R

RCastillo

"I find your lack of faith disturbing!":miffer:

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've heard talk that there might be another 3 movie sequal using Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy... are any of you as big star wars fans as I and have heard this (and are hoping it's true)?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lucus wants to move on after EP3. Something about his age, and some other projects he wants to do. Too bad, the Zahn books woulda been cool.

See my other forum for some news on this, I believe someone posted some links on there to the Lucus article.

http://forums.rustaz.com
:asian:

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That is what I heard, but wondered when I kept hearing the rumor pop back up again and again. Then I was really confused when I went to the Star Wars official site and they have pictures of actual people to represented Thrawn, Karrde and Mara Jade instead of drawings.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Having not seen those pics, I cant say, but I'd guess they were cosplayers that impressed someone there enough to use their pic.

Samurai

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucas said he was done with STAR WARS after he completes EP3. This is from TIME magazine (the one with Yoda on the cover).
Thanks
jeremy bays

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Kaith, on one of you other forums don't you have a link to an article that states that Lucas is going to redo the Origional Star Wars again.. add some musical themes and a few more scenes to make it flow?

Lucas had a great idea and is the master of the Star Wars universe, but that doesn' t mean that He's the only one that could write it and run it. If he isn't going to play in that galaxy any more he should hand it over to someone who would like to... just my opinion.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup and Yup. :)

Personally, I'd love to see them bring the Zahn trilogy to the big screen.

Roland

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
...what about the petition to have Peter Jackson direct Number 3?

I think the Zahn books have been the best so far. They really do capture the old Star Wars spirit.
They would be good as movies. Problem being, good books rarely make good movies.

Turner

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I think that would be the vote from the majority of the Expanded Star Wars Universe fans... Zahn is a good writer, I though his trilogy of non-star wars books "Conquerer's Pride" or something of the like was pretty good. You can tell he does his research and knows a little about the military.

If there would be enough people that aren't too Jedi crazy, I think that the X-Wing books and comics could probably be turned into a TV Series... though watering it down a little to fit like one book per season might ruin it too much.

Another good book to turn to a movie would be I, Jedi. Lots of action there, especially when Horn goes and scares the crap out of all the Pirates... Heck, aside from the "Black Fleet Crisis" and "Splinter of the Minds Eye" I think all the books would make great movies.