FMAT: Why is your system the best?

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Why is your system the best?
By Kali Cowboy - Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:08:18 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

There are so many systems out there. To a new student finding the right system for them can be mind boggling.

All systems have common threads.
All systems do things differently, but accomplish the same thing.

Why is your system the best?

God Bless,
Guro Stephen

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mines the best because we don't tell anyone its the best. "Best" is a pipe dream which can have you underestimating bad guys.
Sean

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
One of the best way's to describe Hantu Kailat is its a HYBRID art of many different systems. Its almost taught along the same lines as JKD. It is a personal expression of all who spend thier time in that particular training progression.

What makes it best in my opinion is its not restricted to any one particular style. If someone who trains with us, sees something we do one way but states " I think (X) system/or (X) way is much more acceptable. We as a group will analyze that particular field and find it more acceptable then we change our way to do it. Its all about what works. We don't want to learn something that is Unsafe, Unusable, or for that matter in the end just down right considerably useless for any purpose.

Kailat has deep roots in PTK Kali, and Inosanto blend Kali, Mande Muda Pencak Silat. Although these three elemens make up the larger blend of what Kailat is, IT IS NEITHER ONE OF THESE SYSTEMS AS A WHOLE!!

KAILAT is a hybrid system of KALI-SILAT in general there fore it can be made up from any particular system within this category.

elements made up to devlope KAILAT (but not limited to)

Pekiti Tirsia Kali
Inosanto Blend Kali
Serrada Eskrima
Cadena De Mano Eskrima
Muay Thai Kickboxing
Western Boxing-Kickboxing
Kyusho-Jitsu
B.J.J.-Grappling
Mande Muda Pencak Silat

Most all of us who make up the Kailat system work in fields where we need to stay sharp and we need to rely on a method that gives us that CUTTING EDGE. And unfortunetly the local Karate Dojo and TKD Dojangs are just not offering those elements. At IMAA we are a training group who are not fortunate enough to a Leo Gaje living in our backyard, or a Dan Inosanto school across the street, or even a specific anyone. So in order for us to be a sufficiant practicioner we hit seminars, training videos, and travel within our limitations to my teacher's Guro Bruce Ogle and Guro Kim Satterfield to spend time with them once a month for a few hours when possible.

So to answer why we are the best? To be honest we are not the best, we do not claim to be the best by any means, BUT to me and to those of u that train at IMAA we offer something that NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THIS AREA OFFERS!! In my eyes that makes us UNIQUE and by far more well rounded and above the standards of the norm.

selamat

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why is my system the best? Because I'm in it of course :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why is my system the best? Because I'm in it of course :D