FMAT: The freedom of the blade

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
The freedom of the blade
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:19:19 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

It is exciting to see how the splendor of the blade cuts through the wind of change and make the glitering blades glares the enemy not to see . As it is seen so as the sound is, where is the sting of combat , where is the enemy whispered by the unseen blade as it passes through.The blade is my hands, the sticks are my footholds, where is victory. I fought a thousand folds, I won the war, I took my foot and dip into the river of blood, thousand is dead no one is alive. I shouted to the heavens , where is my Victory.

In the course of time, the filipinos will realize that the jewel of true filipino fighting spirit is found in the young generations of men and women who for their satisfaction is seeking the real meaning of the art that has the substance of the ture culture. The young, the restless breed are the offspring of the forefathers genetical equivalents that formed a union of imaginative ambitions that formed into the reality of defending themselves against the horrors of terror that reign over the world. The world will be changed into a world of new begining brought by the technology that changes human behavior from human to super human.What we are today will be yesterday but who among the many of yesterday will remember the meaning of what is today. Today is foresight to see the future and this future will demand that what have to be done is to be done without hesitation or we never see the future.

It starts from the freedom of the blades because without such freedom we will never be free as what our forefathers had done for us,their freedom to use the blade as it was desired " For Whom the Bell tolls", landed in a capsule of hope that made the future the Living reality. We should love this freedom , the Blades expressed as it desired to do so without being held to limit its freedom but as the slashes and the thrust find its way to the heart of freedom , a droplet of blood reminds that a mistake is committed therefore freedom must prevail.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions