FMAT: Classification Standard Of Fma Instruction

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Classification Standard Of Fma Instruction
By franci1911 - Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:03:32 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

The rise of criminality in this country USA and other countries in the next century is the education that the criminals had learned from the Martial Arts styles or systems regardless of the origin. More shown in the Movies as how fantastic can some one fight and win against a thug or take advantage of the weaklings like the female generation abused by the criminally instinct person with the glory that after the abused he killed the female victim.

This criminally driven person will use edged weapon or a knife or a baseball bat and sometimes a gun and kill the victims.

What education in Martial Arts more so in the Filipino Martial Arts as an Edged Weapon based system taught to people who are organized terrorist with a handsome pay in dollars and with the know how in the use of knives will dominate the occupational crimes and even used against the law enforcement personel who have less training in Martial Arts.

It is my deep convern to learn that good percentage of Police officers in the United States are killed by Edged Weapon. It is my deep concern that instructors representing FMA are not particular in the selection of people who wants to learn the art.I know for a fact that there is no control as to qualifications of attendees. I am particular regarding this issue. For this reason I maintain my PTK people for advancement and knowing for a fact that once someone that may attend the seminar we have a way of checking them through the system.

Today in the Philippines, the PNP special operations group composed of Intelligence operatives are on watch to all that teaches FMA specially that there is a rise of criminality influenced by the rising movements of anti-government movements and the Al queda influence.Trained Terrorist who is suicidal can kill 20 to 50 people in a MALL just slashing, hacking, thrusting anyone within the reach of his weapon.

Through the advice of the Higher Command , starting 2008 all Pekiti-Tirsia and non Pekiti-Tirsia who wants to be in the PTK Global Council of Instructors must undergo the Licensing training program starting 2008.

Any interested person who wants to undergo this intensive Candidate Course will be subjected to strict security check to be done by the System.
It requires that applicants must register on or before September 2007.

A Licensed Edged Weapon instructor will be recognized all over the world as the only individuals allowed to teach.The Law on Anti-Terrorism in the Philippines and the Patriotic Act of the US and the Anti-Terrorism Laws in major Countries will impose particulars in the teachings of Edged Weaponry.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions