FMAT: 12 Inosanto Seguida (EyD)

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
12 Inosanto Seguida (EyD)
By Hank - 11-17-2008 04:53 AM
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Can someone explain how they look like and what they are used for?

I read/was told that Guro Inosanto prepared these 12 out of Lacoste, Illustrissimo, Pekiti Tirsia & Villabrille material.

Thank you in advance.

Good training to you, Hank

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was taught by my Instructor to use these kinda like a pass, instead of meeting each stick stroke with force you strike along with it. For example, Against a #1 forehand (45 degree angle from shoulder to hip) you kinda parry it with a #2 backhand (45 degree angle from shoulder to hip, angling away to the outside) to guide their strike along, you kinda match it so to speak then you can follow up to the hand, wrist, elbow or head what have you. But if you ask me, I will tell you that a Sequida is a 17 year Locust:) That's why when I raise my hand to answer anything now, My Instructor just shakes his head, laughs & tells me to put my hand down. LOL. I am sure someone here will be able to help you as well, maybe even get someone to post video of it since my written description may not convey what I was trying to share. Best of luck, I got mine, get yours. LOL. PEACE JIMI