Flaming Sword

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit irresponsible in my opinion. Where were your safety precautions? Dripping fuel whatever chemical composition, does not look to good in a car park. Should have coned off the area.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you've splashed combustible material all over the car park, and ruined the temper of whatever blade you used.

Oh yes. Very impressive.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Must be hard to fight with a flaming sword when you can't lift the tip of the blade up above the level of your hand.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Must be hard to fight with a flaming sword when you can't lift the tip of the blade up above the level of your hand.
just imagine how your opponents will flee in horror when you rush towards them with the skin of your face and arms blistering off onto the ground though! :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ruins the effect though when you have to keep relighting it. :rolleyes:

kohamy32

White Belt
Reaction score
chill guys, boys with be boys, idiots! no need to be rude, if you dont like what you see, dont watch it. I admit this is stupid but fun! haha just be careful.
:)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
chill guys, boys with be boys, idiots! no need to be rude, if you dont like what you see, dont watch it. I admit this is stupid but fun! haha just be careful.

No one is being rude, just sarcasm. And to be honest, it is warranted. What about if a members child watched that vid. Yes you are right, it was idiotic. Should have been a controlled environment with a sword expert at hand. No only that, the OP should have been arrested for that. IMHO of course. Does not matter if the edge was blunt or not, it is still a dangerous weapon. Well do not want to be sin binned again so I will leave it at that.

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score

I disagree completely. This is a martial arts forum, populated by serious martial artists. The video showed kids playing with a flaming sword. Playing with a flaming sword is stupid, and has absolutely nothing to do with martial arts. Should I lie and say its "cool"? If you want approval, go post the vid on a kid's forum somewhere, I'm sure they'll like it for you. If you want approval on a martial arts forum, try posting a video relating to the martial arts.

EddieCyrax

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The OP previous thread discussed his desire to own his own dojo and instruct.......hmmmmm might need to mature a bit before.

Typical adolescent play that usually ends bad of the purpitrator or an inocent by stander.....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Nothing rude here. The OP shows an idiotic, dangerous activity with absolutely no benefit to anybody, in a public area, showing complete disregard for the potential for damage to other peoples property.
Yeah, we should endorse that. #facepalm

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
640px-Crowd_facepalm.jpg

images

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interesting... though I think ill train with my non flaming weapons :)

Latest Discussions