Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Talk' started by Kung Fu Wang, Feb 26, 2018.
Base marketing on the type of student that you want then the interest becomes less varied.
well man up and get your cowboy boots and,hat out, you know you want to really,
I use the following sequence:
1. develop - by partner drill,
2. test - by spar/wrestling,
3. enhance - by equipment/weight training,
4. polish - by solo drill,
I follow the order 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4.
The boots, I own. I'll need a hat.
Today I have the 2nd 2 hours class for the same new student. It only cover 2 principles. All comments are welcome.
1. wiping (neck, eyebrow).
- Neck wiping foot sweep.
- Neck wiping front cut.
- Neck wiping wheeling step foot sweep.
- Neck wiping wheeling step inner hook.
- Arm guiding eyebrow wiping.
- Eyebrow wiping against head lock.
2. Leg seize.
- Arm guiding leg seize.
- Reverse head lock leg seize (flip turtle).
- Turn shin bone into low roundhouse kick leg seize.
- Leg bending escape low roundhouse kick leg seize.
Separate names with a comma.