First 10 years of the 21st Century In Photos

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score

You know…..based strictly on those photographs, life is little changed from the harshness and brutality our ancestors endured for tens of thousands of years.

I think the photos create a distorted view of the first decade of the 21st century. I saw a decade of huge advances in science, medicine, democracy and free speech. It is a journey that never ends, it requires our consistent vigilance.

Yes the decade had much wrong with it, but I would agree it also had much good.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know…..based strictly on those photographs, life is little changed from the harshness and brutality our ancestors endured for tens of thousands of years.

I think the photos create a distorted view of the first decade of the 21st century. I saw a decade of huge advances in science, medicine, democracy and free speech. It is a journey that never ends, it requires our consistent vigilance.

Yes the decade had much wrong with it, but I would agree it also had much good.
Agreed but note that there's a word "noughties" on the link and main page... and I'm taking it to mean they want to show the bad before the good... guessing maybe there's a second in the series... or the editor of the page is just one of those who wants to show the bad.

Latest Discussions