Finally...A Blonde GUY Joke

The big hand and the little hand is on the 12!!! Anyone seen this guy?....the one posing as a brunette! :rofl: He's likely to be found looking for the corner to sit in, in the round room. :uhyeah:

Attachments

• $Don-Zoom2.jpg
    $Don-Zoom2.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 132
My computer has been down since this morning. I lost all my current work files that will now take many late nights over several weeks to rebuild. As bad as that is, I knew it would be NOTHING to having been a no show at high noon. All I could think about was a certain brunette who was gonna have a field day with me because I didn't show.

Nice job on the pic, though. :barf: think I'll just shave my head....

Gemini said:
My computer has been down since this morning. I lost all my current work files that will now take many late nights over several weeks to rebuild. As bad as that is, I knew it would be NOTHING to having been a no show at high noon. All I could think about was a certain brunette who was gonna have a field day with me because I didn't show.

Nice job on the pic, though. :barf: think I'll just shave my head....
If that's how you wanna say you was just askeeered :uhoh: shaking in yer Kendo mask:boing1: ...LOL no one could blame ya!!!! :)

mj-hi-yah said:
If that's how you wanna say you was just askeeered :uhoh: shaking in yer Kendo mask:boing1: ...LOL no one could blame ya!!!! :)
You wish!

*in best arni voice* I'll be back!

Latest Discussions

Back