Final Fu

Christina05

Green Belt
Reaction score
Anyone think they will bring it back for a second season. Just wondering what happen with the winner of that show anyways??

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone think they will bring it back for a second season. Just wondering what happen with the winner of that show anyways??

I for one hope they do not it was a disservice to the Martial Art community. They have way to many shows going on about MA that this one just went out to sea and died.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

The odd thing about the winner is that he was well know in some MA circles before Final Fu. Daniel Sterling is a multi-time "creative forms" world champion & has appeared in & coreographed (sp?) music videos & fims. His win in the last Final Fu was just another notch on his belt. It didn't really change his status in the MA world.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I for one hope they do not it was a disservice to the Martial Art community. They have way to many shows going on about MA that this one just went out to sea and died.

I agree completely. I hope they dont bring that trash back on.

Now what I would like to see is some sort of competition between tv, music, film celebrities that are also MA's. THAT would be cool too see.

Latest Discussions