Favorite thing in Tang Soo Do?

• Thread starter The Sapphire Ping Dragon
  • Start date
OP
S

Shinzu

think of it as all a learning experience :) the more the better i think!

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shinzu,

Here's an update for you. I left the "mcdojang." I'm back with the TKD MDK dojang. My man is ok with it now. He knew how un-happy I was there.

Anyways, to answer one of your questions above about forms in TKD MDK ...... Yes, we do TSD forms from Black on up. We do the WTF forms for color belts. Other than the WTF forms, the style itself is just like TSD. I get to learn Bassai after all (when I get to black ..... I forget what dan, though). WOOOHOOOOO!!!! That was one of my fav forms to watch in TSD.

P.S. I was able to keep my rank, too. But I do have so much to learn up to blue belt, besides the forms. They are so much different and teach so much more than the "mcdojang." I'll prolly be blue for the next 6 months LOL.

OP
S

Shinzu

sounds excellent laurie...best of luck! keep me posted!!

OP
S

Shinzu

laurie, we are having an excellent tourny in may. if you and your school would be interested please let me know. it is open to all styles. i live in NE PA. im not sure how far that is for you though.

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's (NE PA) roughly about an hour and a half from me, depending on where it is. I'd love to go. PM me the details :) And I'll try to make arrangements :)

Latest Discussions