Favorite Sources for Non-Martial Topics?

OP
Gerry Seymour

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if the link is bad. Try this.

Women's Self Defense
It seems to be a problem with their actual site. In Chrome, it loads forever, and finally loads to an entirely blank page, with no error messages. I found I can view the page in the Edge browser. I can view the source code in Chrome, so it's actually loading, but there must be something wrong in the code somewhere that's stopping it from displaying in Chrome.

Kenposcholar

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It seems to be a problem with their actual site. In Chrome, it loads forever, and finally loads to an entirely blank page, with no error messages. I found I can view the page in the Edge browser. I can view the source code in Chrome, so it's actually loading, but there must be something wrong in the code somewhere that's stopping it from displaying in Chrome.

Not sure what's going on as the site works for me. Maybe save it & check tomorrow. There is excellent material they provide that could easily be utilized for a women's' self-defense class, too.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
i had no problem with the link.
i read some of their content. its not bad but its not great either. it appears to me that they have done some homework and pass that along on the sight but they do fall a little short on providing the whole picture. there are assumptions being made and a lot of generalizations that are not always accurate. the good news is that i didnt feel like i needed to pound my head on concrete, like i often do reading the nonsense that is out there.

Latest Discussions