Favorite Martial Arts Wallpaper

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just wondered what most of you hard core rockin' and rollin' martial artist use for your computer's wall paper?

Currently I have a portrait of Edmund Jr. and Sibok Tom Kelly, in front of the portrait of Ed Parker Sr. It is great. I cycle through Ninjai screenshots, other famous Kenpo guys and friends, or images related to Kenpo (Universal pattern, 3D rendition, etc.)

-Michael

Hollywood1340

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Some Judoka from the Kwon site going at it right now. I'm a fan of some of the stuff that can picked up from the offical TMNT site as well. Then pics of me that I do. Mr. Billings, very nice work in PS on your site! I endevour to be that good :) It's good to see your site updated regualry and with such clarity! If only I could get mine up to that level of updatage! (And to think, not long ago I did!)

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My family.

I've got 8 hours of work, nearly the same amount of sleep and neraly the same amount of spare time, which I use a great deal on MA. So I make my workspace a place for my loved ones.

/Yari

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yari
My family.

I've got 8 hours of work, nearly the same amount of sleep and neraly the same amount of spare time, which I use a great deal on MA. So I make my workspace a place for my loved ones.

/Yari

Ditto. My daughter always takes up our wallpaper :)

My user icon for WinXP is that little jump kick guy, though.

Cthulhu

P

pittjunky

I'm a big Japanese Anime fan myself. Dragon Ball-Z, Cowboy BeBop, ect. :samurai:

Ginsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Several different ones but here is a small image of the current one.

Ginsu

Attachments

• $hkplean.jpg
    $hkplean.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 193

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have a program called Webshots that has an almost limitless supply of different photos, drawings and such of just about anything you could want a photo of. It can be set up to change your background every 30 minutes or so. Right now mine is rotating through pictures of Boxers since I just bought the wife a boxer puppy. Normally it rotates through a lot of shaolin monk photos

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine is an Absolut bottle with a ninja breaking out of it and it says "Absolut Ninja"

Its my two favorite things... Ninja and Vodka. Wooo Hoooo

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dont have one related to the Martial arts on atr this time. I do have a few dragons on file but the one on the computer right now is the stars and bars My wife is from Dixie

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mine is a TKD gal doing a flying side kick. I don't have a pic of me doing it, and I don't know who she is, but she has the same features as me LOL.

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
I currently have a characature of my daughter on my pc wallpaper. See below... :D

Very cool pic.....How old is your kid? :asian:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Very cool pic.....How old is your kid? :asian:

Hey thanks M.O.B.. My little girl is 13 years old. BTW, tell that headstrong, lol, J-Napalm that my daughter IS a genuine 1st poom junior Black belt. :mst: :uhyeah:

She's my training partner and, I might add, she's pretty good in the Art... :D

M

Master of Blades

Hey thanks M.O.B.. My little girl is 13 years old. BTW, tell that headstrong, lol, J-Napalm that my daughter IS a genuine 1st poom junior Black belt. :mst: :uhyeah:

She's my training partner and, I might add, she's pretty good in the Art... :D

13......awwwww man! :rolleyes:

I think we should leave Napalm alone....He doesnt seem to be rising UNTIL I go offline so its kinda pointless. I'm waiting till the day he uses the chat room :D

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I currently have a characature of my daughter on my pc wallpaper. See below... :D

Nice picture!!!!!

I wish I could get my daughter to pratice MA....

/Yari

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yari
Nice picture!!!!!

I wish I could get my daughter to pratice MA....

/Yari

Training in the MAs with my daughter is one of the ways I, as we Americans like to say, "spend quality time with my child." :D
My brother-in-law and nephew are also martial artists, and my daughter watched them training years back, she liked what she saw and kept asking me to sign her up in the program so I did.

I'm really grateful that she does enjoy training in the MAs. Now, if I could just get her to sit around with me on the weekends and waste the day watching ESPN, ESPN2 and Fox Sports then I'd really be in heaven. :rofl:

S

Shinzu

i have a collection from TMNT to kanji to various MA's. where do you find your wallpapers? if we could share links that would be great! i am also in search of cool screen savers.. anyone have some of those?

i found a cool one at www.shitokai.com

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Now, if I could just get her to sit around with me on the weekends and waste the day watching ESPN, ESPN2 and Fox Sports then I'd really be in heaven. :rofl:

:p :p

I dont watch that much sports. But I play a lot of board games, and video games, and that she loves.

/Yari