Fav and mosted hated Martial Arts Movie

M

markulous

Best: Return of the Dragon. How could you not like a movie with Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris?

Worst: Aside from the last about 15 minutes, The Game of Death. OMG I had to fast foreward it until Bruce Lee started fighting Dan Inosanto. Note: When making ANY martial arts movie, ESPECIALLY one that is having the main guy be Bruce Lee, have the guy go through atleast a few months of conditioning!! I could find someone in middle school with a better build than that guy.

G

Galvatron

Favs- Berry Gordy's: The Last Dragon, Return of the Dragon.

Least Fav- Anything with Jean-Claude Van Damme.

2fisted

Tapps said:
The dude is like four foot three .... come on .

And so the whole point of martial arts goes right out the window..

.... but you're right about Van Dumb. He sucks. :D

Favorite: Fist of Legend or South Shaolin Master. Two very different films but they're just so amazing.

Least: The Killer Meteors. I love old Chan movies, but this one is just horrible. No plot, terrible action, nothing to see here. ..

G

Gary Crawford

Enter The Dragon without doubt-favorite Any Ma flic with lots of wires-worst

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Fav: The Hunted (Christopher Lambert attempts to become a Samurai)
Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon (SHONUFF!)
Fearless Hyena
Kiss of the Dragon (namely for the stickfighting scene)
Most of the early Segal movies (the 3 word title ones... Out for Justice, Marked for Death, etc...)
Blade (don't care what people say, Westley Snipes can move!)
Rapid Fire

Worst: The One
Just about any Van Damme Movie (barring Bloodsport for it's comedic value)

2fisted

drunken mistress said:
If you want to see a real stinker try Fantasy Mission Force. It´s dubbed as a Jacky Chan (sic) movie because he chases a chicken for ten minutes in it. It´s a kind of Chinese version of the Dirty Dozen complete with zombies, Ninja Amazons and Nazis. It´s supposed to be during World War Two but all the vehicles are much more modern. It´s so bad it might actually be fun if you played it to a roomful of friends and kept the alcohol flowing...

Ooooh that one is bad. That and Kung fu Cult Master for complete lack of cohesion.

S

Shinzu

favorite - sidekicks, enter the dragon.

worst - game of death (would have been great if bruce was alive to finish it.)

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Favorites: The Perfect Weapon, Best of the Best 2, and most of Seagal's movies

The worst(s): Squatting Tiger Wimpy Dragon (or whatever it's called), most of the Van Damm movies.

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
moromoro said:
VavDamme is a legend in Martial Arts movies..

legend of terrible movies...

Fav: The Perfect Weapon, Deadly Outbreak, Only The Strong, Blade I & II ...Jet Li, Dacascos, Lee, Norris...hell...it goes on...Mr. Norris kept losing stuntmen...hehe..

Worst: Van Damme...

Latest Discussions