[FAQ] Whats the story with the "White Belt" in my profile?

N

Nate_Hoopes

I sicerenly hope i didnt sound mean with my post, I actually think the little belt things are pretty cool, shows you whos a regular and whos not. I'm a computer tech myself so anything computer related is of interest to me. I actually do think the rank things are fun, would be more fun if i had my 20 posts and was a yellow belt now, white belt seems...i dunno just weird somehow. Also a side note. I think a field for a persons legitimate rank in their profiles or whatever is an AWESOME idea.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I new around here, and enjoying it so far.
I'm living i Denmark, so I usally post about 8 hours before everybody else here...

But what I wanted to say was that I agree with the idea on putting different dan degrees, starting off with shodan at 500, and nidan at 800. And a note: I like the belt out on the left. Wondered about it for 5 min. before it hit me it was the post count. I think you should keep it up.

Ad maybe a new idea: Make an arena, where a textbased battle field could be made, so for those who want to "beat" each other up, they can do that. If you want it to be advanced you can then use the styls name that the logged in person uses. i.e. If I'm logged in my High range attacks would mybe be Punch, high kick, and middel range could be maikeri(geri), uppercut and low range could be stomp kick, and so on. Each person then gets 4 -5 rounds and each round consists of 1 attack and 1 defence, and they start at 10 points(health) each. If the attack and defence are in the same range it has no effect. If the attack connects, points are taken away from the other party. After the 4 -5 rounds, the person with most points is awarded a win. This idea isn't mine, but "taken" from another board I usally read, so if your interessed I can point you in the right direction.

/Yari

Latest Discussions