Fallen Warrior

I

IFAJKD

We talk so much about the famous people who die. Here is one most of you don't know. My student, training partner, teacher and friend, Pat Sanders has died. He was very young at 26 years old and he was a world class kicker. I have been in martial arts for 29 years and have never seen anyone kick as well as he did. He could have done anything he wanted to do in martial arts.
He was already a BB in TKD when he and I met. This sparked a relationship with a great many up's and down's but we always put negative things aside and always connected. Martial arts did this for us. When we were together, We trained harder than any other time. I guess I thought I would put this post here because he was one of us. Anyone of us would be proud to know him and train with him. He was a good man and a great warrior. The martial arts community will have a missing piece now that he's gone.
Bye Pat. I miss you my brother

OP
I

Icepick

26 years old...that's tragic.

My prayers go out to his family and friends.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend Mr. Sanders. Obviously he'll be remembered well by you and I gather others he worked with.

Latest Discussions