Ever got the "Chi Sau Pox" ?

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You guys sound like a pretty tight knit little community, not a bad thing really.

Tight knit? Heck we fight like cats and dogs. Take LFJ and KPM for example. But I've found some of the discussions very enlightening over the years. Some have made me aware of things that I never would have known about if Id only discussed kung-fu topics within the narrower confines of the kwoon. Also, I've met some great personalities... so welcome aboard!

Krattyboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey thanks, I'll make sure to keep you guys/girls regularly updated with my bridge arm burn pics ;)

DanT

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Although that photo is of a scab, be wary of tinea corporis (ringworm). Always take a shower after class, and scrub well. Once someone gets ringworm, it spreads like wild fire.

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
If he hadn't said it was a friction burn, I would have thought it might be molluscum cantagiosum. Its common in locker room settings where towels don't get cleaned well or that get shared around a bit.

anerlich

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Never had this, but if this is a thing for you, don't even think about trying grappling.

If it really is a problem, consider a long sleeve Rashguard.

Latest Discussions