Enter The Dojo, Episode 9: "The Hurticane"

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, it certainly isn't kenpo. He doesn't hit himself enough and make swooshy sounds. ;)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, it certainly isn't kenpo. He doesn't hit himself enough and make swooshy sounds. ;)
Thats because Kenpo is ********.

And for any of the uninitiated reading this, before You dive down My Throat and drown shortly afterwards in a pit of regret, watch the show, and all will become clear. Or clearer. Or something.

OP
Jason Striker II

Jason Striker II

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thats because Kenpo is ********.

And for any of the uninitiated reading this, before You dive down My Throat and drown shortly afterwards in a pit of regret, watch the show, and all will become clear. Or clearer. Or something.

Why bother to apologize? Master Ken has spoken - Kenpo is bullsh*t.

And if you can't take a joke - that's bullsh*t!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like I missed a couple of these - darn. Still, caught up via the magic of YouTube :D.

Now remember, always stomp the groin ... and never eat food in a moving vehicle :lol:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I missed a couple of these - darn. Still, caught up via the magic of YouTube :D.

Now remember, always stomp the groin ... and never eat food in a moving vehicle :lol:

Close... but not quite. It's "Destroy the Groin". Keep practicing and soon you'll earn the coveted Ameri-Do-Te yellow belt.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ahh, if I may, you only destroy the groin with a standing opponent. Stomping and re-stomping are later in the sequence, just before driving over them with your car ...

... it's easy to make a mistake like that if you have not fully forsaken the weak arts previously studied before taking up Ameri-do-te ... perhaps you have yet to develop a proper Master Ken Moustache :angel:

attachment.php

Latest Discussions